Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Vertical Industrial!!!

I've been okay just the same old, same old with the piercing. I guess thats a good thing i guess. Just some tenderness/soreness with the intensity different every day. Some gooey discharge and/or crusty. But the piercer said it might do that for a while so unless anything happens that is a significant change i probably won't do lots of updates.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

I've noticed that I've had a decrease in crust and general discharge but last night i started having a bloody discharge. No trauma of any kind to my ear unless its from laying/sleeping on my left side/ear. Im going to baby it for a few days and see what happens before going to my piercer. I only ever have issues with the hole on the back botton.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 11-12-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Sorry, to hear that your piercing is up and down. Hope that it is much better soon. I know everyday is different with them.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Still very early days for this piercing, could be seeing another year or so of it flaring up/down.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I have to keep telling my self that its only 5 months old. But i discovered a bump but from what i can feel it doesnt feel like its connected to the piercing. I currently aggrivated it by pulling on ear to get a look at it. So im going to give it time to calm down and get a picture. But maybe the blood is from this mysterious bump and not the piercing itself.

No other issues with the piercing. I had a bump/scab and once I picked it off it went away. So not sure what it was or what happened. But very very minimal crusts noted. No yucky discharge or crusts. I think when i go back to my piercer im going to ask about a shorter bar.

Been about 6 months since I had my vertical industrial done. I went to my piercer yesterday and he said it looks good and actually had my jewelry downsized. I want to say I went from a 2 inch bar to a 1 1/2 inch bar. No discharge. Tenderness if i sleep on it too much but I'm very happy in my healing and love the shorter jewelry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345