Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Vertical Industrial!!!

This is what it looked like last night when i found it. You can tell that their is a good amount of extra bar length. Plus maybe I should do better on not sleeping on it if it would help.

Sorry that it looks kind of yucky i just soaked it for a minute so it just looks all nasty. This was just a few minutes ago.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 07-04-2018 at 01:55 PM.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Now that's an amazing piercing! Verticals (and otherwise) always look so painful so the fact that you rated it a 3/10 is great to hear.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    Now that's an amazing piercing! Verticals (and otherwise) always look so painful so the fact that you rated it a 3/10 is great to hear.

Pain is so subjective. I was under the impression that the piercing was going to hurt not not really. I could assume that I have a high pain tolerance but I've never really had anything really painful happen.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Seems like the bump is a little smaller but nothing really hasn't changed. Seems like healing is going well. No difficulties noted at this time.

Today seems like the bump on my piercing has gotten smaller. I don't know if it was just irritation that caused the bump. I haven't been wearing my glasses these last couple to days to see if it could he a factor. Also had an increase in the amount of crusts as well but and wiI get a gooey one every once in a while. I dont think my ear is as tender as it was. But now I'm looking into another piercing but can't decide what I want. Do I want to go with another nostril piercing since he are currently uneven to help balance them out or go with another lobe piercing.

Off to see my piercer today and have him check on the healing of the piercing. Also plan on getting a new piercing or two but I cant decide what I want.

At this point in time I've been up for 24 hours and I'm exhausted. Had my piercer take a look and he said all looks good. That he can see where the bump is/was. He thinks it could be from irritation. He said do hor soaks and maybe in 4-6 weeks we could try a smaller ball or even a flat disk on the top.

Also while their I got 2 new piercings in my left ear. A high second foreward helix and another lobe. If I wasnt so tired I'd post a picture. Once I sleep and wake up I'll post a picture. But unless my piercer had any ideas for more piercings in my left ear it is now full.

About a month and a half into healing. Still have lots of crust production and a whitish discharge. I got bumps on the back on the top and bottom. But that seems pretty normal. Tenderness but no actual pain. I just wish it would heal faster. But still thinking about more piercings and not sure what to do with my other ear.

Around 2 months into the healing process right now. Having fewer crusty discharge. But all of my issues are with the entrance and exit points of the back of my ear. I think I have a small bump on each end. The one that was on top seems to have gotten smaller. As I said fewer crust but will hit a gooey one every so often. They are tender and sore. But it seems like a flaky film is forming around the piercing. It can be picked off but it makes the piercing more tender. I dont know if that's the gooey stuff or what. But I'm hoping to get to see my piercing either this weekend or next to see how it's doing and if they want.tondo anything.

My other 2 newest piercings are doing well. Plan on getting another helix piercing. Not sure what else I can fit into my eat. Maybe a antitragus and tragus?!?! Then I think my left ear will be complete.

here are pictures of my industrial. Cant make it this weekend to the piercer but going to try to go on Thursday. I just showered so the piercers are "soft" looking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast