Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Vertical Industrial!!!

Love it - looks fantastic.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|2 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (70 holes in total)

Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.
    Next up: third pair nostrils; venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    Thanks!!!!! My eperience wasnt bad. I was expecting A LOT of pain but maybe a 3 out of 10. No flinching or crying. It's just super tender right now.
    Glad it wasn’t too bad. I’m not too good at replying with my tablet which, I am on at the mo. But I would like to help! Lower the back of your ear on to a pack of frozen peas or sweet corn etc.. if you are able. Don’t put the pack on to you though you must lower on to it. Wrap the frozen pack in a cotton t shirt not on to skin directly and no more than five mins about three times a day for about 3 to 4 days. This will help you as I did this for my paw print piercing. Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-09-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thank you. So far so good.
    Left ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, Inverse Vertical Labret and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Glad it wasn’t too bad. I’m not too good at replying with my tablet which, I am on at the mo. But I would like to help! Lower the back of your ear on to a pack of frozen peas or sweet corn etc.. if you are able. Don’t put the pack on to you though you must lower on to it. Wrap the frozen pack in a cotton t shirt not on to skin directly and no more than five mins about three times a day for about 3 to 4 days. This will help you as I did this for my paw print piercing. Hope you feel better soon.
    I was thinking about putting my sea salt mix in the fridge cause it's so tender and sore. I'll have to see if my little dinosaur icepack is in the freezer. I'll have to give it a try. In my sleep the bar gets pushed up so all the extra length goes from the bottom to top. Not sure if that could be a reason why the upper portion is more tender cause of the extra pressure of the bar on my upper ear. But so far so good in my opinion. .
    Left ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, Inverse Vertical Labret and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Day 5

I dont want to jinx myself but I was expecting a lot more swelling then what I have going on. It could be the Ibuprofen I've been taking twice a day. I do quick sea salt soaks in the morning and at night if I dont work. If I work I use Theraworx. I also use saline wound wash to help flush the piercing. My piercer said because I wear glasses and the ball on the piercings and my glasses could rub that he could in the future put a flat disk on the top of the bar. My glasses don't interfere with the bar. So I should he good with the barbell.

No more bleeding episodes just finding bloody crust around the sites. I normally only do one piercing at a time. So this is the first time I've done 2 piercings at one time that's not a lobe. Still tender but no pain. Since I cant see the back of my ear I have my mom take a look at it for me. She doesn't see any significant swelling or redness.

It also itches like crazy!!!
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-10-2018 at 04:17 PM.

1 Week!!!!!

Today is 7 days since I had my vertical industrial pierced!!!!! Its tender but not really painful. Again it ITCHES!!!!! But it's hard to itch it cause its tender. The top part of the piercing is the most tender. It's hard to clean any crusts off cause I either can't see the back of my ear or its hard to reach into the small spaces.

I haven't noticed any bloody crusts just the normal yellowish colored ones. Still taking Ibupeofen for the swelling plus it helps with any general body pain. The only issue would be that my upper ear is swollen and I do have a cartilage piercing there. But I still have some wiggle room. I see some swelling around the sites on the back of my ear but I assume that's normal. I had to use a small mirror and look in a large mirror but the best way to see it in my opinion.

Again I feel like so far so good. I haven't seen my mom for a day or two so I havent been able to get pictures to see what it looks like. If it's any different then the previous pictures. I try to avoid sleeping on it but I dont think I'm always successful. I do sleepingn my left side but I try to keep any pressure of my ear.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-12-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12