Thread: Nose stud indentation?

Question Nose stud indentation?

Hi guys, I got my nose repierced a few weeks ago after years of complications (I let the hole/scar heal for months before I got it repierced)

the piercing shop was very clean and he did it with a sterile needle and put a titanium stud into my nose

only thing is now my stud seems to be sinking into my nose a little? And there’s a ring of indentation where this keeps happening? Is it normal? The stud length is definitely long enough as it hangs out my nose out the bottom. A tiny bit of plasma/pus also comes out what seems to be this massive hole where the stud keeps sinking. Do I leave it alone or continue with SSS/ diluted tea tree oil? Do I get someone to change it for a ring? I’m worried about doing this as this will delay the healing process. Any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks! Will post some images later

Also the skin around it is like red and raw and is slightly itchy

Hello! I'm not going to be the greatest of help but, I really would not change it for a ring as they can make matters worse - I have been there myself. I also wouldn't use Tea tree oil in any form as it is too strong. How long have you had your new piercing for and how many times a day do you SSS? As my body totally hates SSS and makes things worse. Are you able to post a photograph?
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.