Thread: First foray into tattoos

Default First foray into tattoos

Hi all,

I'm very heavily pierced and have admired and longed for a tattoo for a long long long time.
    Lately I have been experimenting with transfers. It's been great fun trying different designs on different parts of my body.
    I've settled on the sort of thing I like and the places I like tattoos to be.
    I'm really into stars - particularly like the pic below -

It's a massive commitment though - with piercings you can just take them out.
    I guess I'll continue as I am doing - maybe try having transfers 24x7 for a month or two and if I still like it then make it real.

Also, anyone got any good sources for different transfer designs?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hi -yv- I thought that tattoo was real! lol..... I am really surprised that you have never been tattooed! I find tattoos easier than piercings. But, after the paw I am not so scared of piercings anymore. Please check your inbox as I may have an idea about transfers.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Google semi permanent tattoos there have been a lot created recently, some last 3 weeks+. Of course just make sure they're not PPD/black henna.

If you're going for stars find someone who is really really good at them with a good portfolio showing examples of stars. Even some good artists can find geometric styles difficult.
    Last edited by Boo; 05-27-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I held off getting a tattoo for ages - scared of the permanent commitment etc. At least with piercings you can take them out!

I eventually found myself in a position where the decision was taken from me and I had to be tattooed but I don't regret it now. Only a handful of people know about it and fewer have actually seen it.

Funnily enough I also tried the temporary tattoos a few years ago as a sort of dry run - hated every single one of them!
    Caro

Thanks for your mail Mazzy - I will reply to that via mail.
    Thanks for the info on semi-permanent Hazel - I quite like the idea of that - actually living with a design for a week or two rather than a day or two with a transfer. And thanks for the info about geometric designs. I thought they would have been easier but maybe that is the non-artistic engineer in me.

And Dragonsoup - "the decision was taken from me" - I'm curious - please tell me more about this.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

No Problem -yv- hope you find a tattoo design you are after!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Thanks for your mail Mazzy - I will reply to that via mail.
    Thanks for the info on semi-permanent Hazel - I quite like the idea of that - actually living with a design for a week or two rather than a day or two with a transfer. And thanks for the info about geometric designs. I thought they would have been easier but maybe that is the non-artistic engineer in me.

And Dragonsoup - "the decision was taken from me" - I'm curious - please tell me more about this.
    It was initiatory
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    It was initiatory

That just makes me even more curious!
    I'd love to know more - what initiation requires a tattoo?
    (sorry if I'm a bit nosey here)

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    That just makes me even more curious!
    I'd love to know more - what initiation requires a tattoo?
    (sorry if I'm a bit nosey here)
    Usually secret societies !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Usually secret societies !
    Some religions and spiritual/personal beliefs also have rituals that can include marking the skin in many different ways including a tattoo.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<