Thread: VCH vs. Triangle

Default VCH vs. Triangle

I found a shop in my area with 3 APP certified piercers. I have an appointment set up for the 23rd of this month but I canít decide if I should get a VCH or a triangle. I thought I wanted a VCH but Iím concerned I might not like the jewelry resting on my clit like that. During sex and when I maturbate, I hate the feeling of directly touching it and only want contact to happen through my cliteral hood. Does this mean I wouldnít like a VCH? Iím thinking a triangle may be better because it sits behind my cliterous. Is this true?
    Current Piercings:
    2 stretched lobes (1/2 inch)
    Triple conch
    helix
    nostril
    septum
    2 tongue (vertical)

Retired:
    1 nostril
    2 cartilidge

To be honest there's only going to be one way to find out and that would be to get a VCH and see if you like it or not. We can't really predict what you will like based on personal preferences and your personal anatomy. I will say that with a VCH some do think that it's going to feel like it's stimulating you in a huge way or something but it's rarely like that at all. But again if you really dislike any direct contact there then you may hate it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Looks like you already chose the VCH based on your other thread. Hope it works out for you in the end.

I thought having direct contact would be too much for me when I got a VCH but it feels fine now it's healed.
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe