Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male Nipple Piercing

Went to see my piercer and at 8 weeks she said that it would be about another 8 weeks (so 4 months in total) before they were healed enough to change the jewellery to shorter bars. However, 2 weeks ago I managed to catch one of the piercings and create a very small tear. Got it checked out and all is ok (back to twice daily warm SSS), but I’ve probably put any healing back by 1-2 months :-(

It was years before I decided to upsize my nipple piercings, then I made the mistake of going up 2 sizes at once !

That hurt for quite a while !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Not surprised that hurt! Mine were pierced at 1.6mm. At this stage, I just want to get shorter bars fitted with larger balls on the end. My nipples are quite small so not sure they’d even take being stretched!

So, 5 months on from getting them pierced and my piercer said that they’re now fully healed. Swapped the bars over to rings. Next year I plan to stretch them from 1.6mm to 2.4mm.

Quote Originally Posted by RobK1 View Post
    So, 5 months on from getting them pierced and my piercer said that they’re now fully healed. Swapped the bars over to rings. Next year I plan to stretch them from 1.6mm to 2.4mm.
    Yay! Don't forget to go to 2mm first
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Thanks Hazel. You spotted the deliberate typo . How long would you suggest leaving them before stretching them to 2mm?

Thanks Hazel. You spotted the deliberate typo . How long would you suggest leaving them before stretching them to 2mm?
    Usual suggestion for stretching is 6 months on top of healing but many don't wait that long. If you can't wait 6 months I'd suggest trying to wait at least 3-4.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Many thanks Hazel. I’ll plan to stretch them late Jan/Feb next year. Finding the rings much more comfortable than the bars (although the bar was oversized for the initial piercing).

Many thanks Hazel. Iíll plan to stretch them late Jan/Feb next year. Finding the rings much more comfortable than the bars (although the bar was oversized for the initial piercing).
    From personal experience don't do too much to soon, my most uncomfortable experience was getting pierced at 1.6mm and then immediately stretched up - I may have used the F word
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123