Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Male Nipple Piercing

Hi RobK1

I was just wondering how they are progressing?

Have you had any problems?

Thanks

....I have been thinking about a single nipple piercing for a while but need to do my homework..

If anyone else is reading this, how soon might I be able to go swimming (sea or pool)?

I'm planning on going away this summer and don't want to miss out on going in the water.

Thanks

I had both of mine done many years ago, they were very painful & took ages to heal ! That was despite being very diligent with the aftercare, I don't know if they use anything to numb the area these days but my piercer back then didn't ? I have gone up a size since then but only recently, again this was for me a bit of a painful process !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by argocastor View Post
    If anyone else is reading this, how soon might I be able to go swimming (sea or pool)?

Thanks
    I'd wait 2-3 months ideally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    I don't know if they use anything to numb the area these days...
    Shitty piercers use numbing stuff that doesn't work and basically gives people chemical burns. Any decent numbing would have to be injected for it to work which piercers aren't legally allowed to do.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Hi Argocastor, so I’m 3 weeks in now and things are going ok. Keeping up with the twice daily soaks and avoiding touching them. Like Hazel said, I’m avoiding swimming pools, spas, etc. They generally feel ok, although if I accidentally catch them they’re still painful.

I was pierced at 1.6mm (14g) with straight barbells. No numbing agent. It was a very sharp intense pain, but didn’t last very long. Nipples throbbed for some time after.

If all goes well, I’ll be going back to the piercer at 5-6 months to get shorter bars fitted. Definitely pleased that I got it done and that I had both pierced (I was originally thinking about just getting one done too).

Make sure that you look around before choosing a piercer (I was worried about them not being pierced correctly/straight). I travelled into London (about a 2 hour journey for me) and saw the same person that did my PA.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

I may pop into a shop this week - always a good place to start!

What length are yours? I assume they measure your body and make a decision from there.

Are you planning on changing yours in time?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by argocastor View Post
    What length are yours? I assume they measure your body and make a decision from there.
    Correct, all initial jewellery has to match your anatomy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Hi Argocastor

initial barbells are slightly longer to allow for any swelling and to facilitate the healing of the piercing. I also went for small balls on the end as I thought it would be less noticeable through my top!

Once fully healed (hopefully after 5-6 months, but could be longer!) I’ll definitely get them changed. I’ll stick with the straight bars, but will get shorter ones, probably with larger balls. With longer bars I find that I have to be careful not to snag them when putting-on/pulling-off my top.

Let us know how you get on.

Rob

Thanks for the advice.

I don't have any piercings or tattoos. I'd quite like something discreet which is why a nipple piercing appeals. I also quite like the idea of people maybe suspecting I have a nipple piercing withoug me taking my shirt off. I only really take my shirt off while on holiday - generally not hot enough here! (I actually quite like going to naturist beaches while away).

...still thinking about it!!

Quick update. Just short of 6 weeks since I had my nipples pierced. Everything seems to be going well. Still being very careful to keep them clean - twice daily showers and SSS when needed. Sensitivity seems to have definitely increased! Really glad that I got them done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast