Thread: 1mm insertion pin

Default 1mm insertion pin

Hi,

I don't wear all my piercings all the time so sometimes it gets a bit hard to put jewellery in.
    I use a 1mm insertion pin, then a 1.2mm to make the job easier.

Trouble is I keep losing the pins - I've lost dozens!

I need some more and the usual place I get them doesn't appear to do them any more.
    I've seen them elsewhere but 8 a time is a bit steep.

Anyone know where to get them at a sensible price? 1mm is a hard to find size!

Thanks,

Yv.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Pierced and Modified do them for around 3 quid I think.

I usually end up using a blunt needle if I can't find mine.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Hazel,

Pierced and Modified are my usual source but they are out of stock.
    I emailed them and they said they are hard to source but as I had enquired they were going to try to get them in again.

Yvonne.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Body Jewellery Shop sell these! And they have stock.
    https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/on...gs_3392260.cfm
    Last edited by FiL; 05-01-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Thanks Hazel,

Pierced and Modified are my usual source but they are out of stock.
    I emailed them and they said they are hard to source but as I had enquired they were going to try to get them in again.

Yvonne.
    Ah boo. Yeah BJS has them but they're twice the price.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Fil. I did search on bjs but didn't find them!

I've promised Pierced & Modified I would buy a few from them if they got more in but failing that I will support bjs.

All of our insertion pins from 1mm to 10mm are now 3.95.

Quote Originally Posted by FiL View Post
    All of our insertion pins from 1mm to 10mm are now 3.95.
    Awesome!

Superb - just ordered 5!

Pierced & Modified still don't have 1mm in stock.

Oh - and FiL - I would have ordered some 1.2 but you don't seem to stock them and it showed a delivery charge despite saying free delivery but was ok when I clicked through to PayPal.

I honestly didn't realise that we didn't stock the 1.2's. I will order some.