Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues upper lobe

Default Issues upper lobe

Hey everyone! So I have the upper lobes pierced on both ears, and they´re both being bitches atm. One is annoyed on the back (left), and the other is annoyed front and back. (right).
    So the left one is just like flaring up now bc of new jewlery and more movement, but the right has had a barbell for forever and switched between being fine to having a big lump on the back.

What can I do to help this heal well? I´ve tried sea salt soaks which has helped in times. But I need something stronger or something. Please help!
    I´d hate to remove it bc I do love the look of it.

Any Questions Id be happy to answer
    Previous Piercings
    Scrotum, Left nipple, Helix left ear
    Current Piercings
    Earlobe Left and Right (x2), Helix Right ear, Right Nipple, Left Nipple, Hafada
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

How old are the piercings?
    What is the jewellery made from?
    Is the material implant grade?
    What type of jewellery is in them?
    Do you sleep on them?
    Do you touch/play with them?
    Do you put anything on them?
    How old were they when the jewellery was changed?
    Were they fully healed at the point of the change?
    Does the jewellery appear to be too long/short/large etc?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    What is the jewellery made from?
    Is the material implant grade?
    What type of jewellery is in them?
    Do you sleep on them?
    Do you touch/play with them?
    Do you put anything on them?
    How old were they when the jewellery was changed?
    Were they fully healed at the point of the change?
    Does the jewellery appear to be too long/short/large etc?
    Stainless steal or surgical steel.
    I dont know
    I sleep on them, but I dont fall asleep on them or use headphones a lot. Tend to use earbuds
    I dont play with them unless to clean them
    How do you mean?
    The upper lobe right hasnt been changed. The right one has been changed 2 times. 1 bc the first bar was too short, 2nd time because the ball had fallen off and I couldnt find another one
    Yes. without any bumps or issues
    They´re fine on length in both ears.
    Previous Piercings
    Current Piercings
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Do you put any products on them?

As for the jewellery it could be poor quality. Maybe find an APP registered piercer and get the jewellery changed out.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

The right upper lobe is from like early july 2017, and left upper lobe is from like February of this year. and that one hasnt been issues so far really
    Both of them are stainless steel though, as all my piercings are so I dont see why that should be an issue.

Only done SSS and some moisturizer without perfume in case it was dryness, but it only calms it down for like a little time
    Previous Piercings
    Current Piercings
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Allergy and/or irritation can happen in one area of the body and not in another.

Down to you though but all piercings should have jewellery made specifically for the body in them, ie: implant grade.

Otherwise they can be prone to irritation and prolonged healing.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

So any suggestions for getting something new for the upper lobe ? ANy specific kind of piercing or metal?
    Previous Piercings
    Current Piercings
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Implant grade stell or implant grade titanium. If you go to an APP piercer that's all they will use.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Implant grade stell or implant grade titanium. If you go to an APP piercer that's all they will use.
    So do i just ask him about helping me about the bumps on my piercing and if he has anything to replace them with?
    I found a studio not to far from me that is an APP member.
    Previous Piercings
    Current Piercings
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Yeah just say you are having issues and would like to upgrade to suitable, implant grade quality jewellery.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast