Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My paw piercing experience.

Thumbs up My paw piercing experience.

Morning, I have decided to stat this now as I know what my memory is like.

Well, last Saturday I was looking to downsize my Conch and found some lovely "paw" Labret photographs online. The down side was that they were not easy to find and very expensive and not always titanium. Then I came across the piercing photo! I have never seen one before. I sent an e-mail to my piercer and they said that they have never had anyone brave enough to ask for it! As you all know that I am very nervous with piercings.

(I will do this in stages as sometimes it doesn't always post).

After some thought as this piercing is best done in one sitting. I didn't honestly know if I could sit through it all. My piercer said to not worry about anything as I might not even fit. I said that you know what I am like for worrying easier said than done! Fast forward to Saturday morning - I got the usual nerves but trying not to think of it. I had some of my other piercings downsized that seemed to help keep me calm as they felt much better.

I don't know what I was expecting but, on my word - so much goes in to that piercing! It was more that just marking the ear. My piercer had to make some wire templates to get the spacing right. It is not a quick piercing.

Then came the actual piercing lol.... This is how it went. Piercing number 1 - Ouch!, 2 - Fffsssss!, 3 - Ffffsssss!. 4- Nippy Barrrr! and finally number 5 - I actually shouted out mother ducker! Which, although it hurt we all ended up giggling through it. As I was trying not to swear. No of them bled. But, piercing number 5 really hurt. Actually number 5 was as bad as my Tragus which, hurt just the same.

My piercer said half way through to me that if it was too much they could do the rest another time. I just said to carry on etc.... I wasn't going to go back for more of them.

So, that was it - I was advised with this piercing to use frozen peas in their bag. (I've got to be different as I used sweetcorn lol...). Oh, if you use anything frozen wrap it up in a t shirt don't let it directly go near your piercing. I am using this four times a day. You have to lower your piercing on to the frozen peas and no longer than five minutes. (Not rest the frozen peas on you - you lean into it like a pillow). I have never been so excited to see frozen sweetcorn! It feels lovely afterwards. It is to calm the warmth down and to stop swelling. It loves shower soaks too.

Well, I am not in any pain with it. It just feels like I have had something done and bit warm and red. The last piercing niggles from time to time. I was expecting much worse. But, as they say the time is young!

I would say that if you want this piercing. - I managed it so, I think you all can.

I most probably have forgotten to say something on here - that is me - sorry! The jewellery that I have got in my ear are 4 x 3mm ball - (bars) and one Labret post back to front for the paw pad. I will buy something much more shine when they have healed but, we want to heal it first. The bars I have got in at the moment are quite long (expected) and my piercer would like them downsized as soon as they are ready. I am hoping my piercer will send me some photographs so, I can put them on here.

I think that I have got rid of my piercing (needle) phobia now!
    Last edited by Boo; 03-26-2018 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Merged posts
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

We Demand Photos!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    We Demand Photos!
    How do I do them please?

Update - day 4. I stopped using my sweetcorn ice pack today. All doing fine, not in any pain but, yesterday it ached a little.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

imgur.com/9ISaTpl
    imgur.com/cGMJfr8

9ISaTpl.jpg

cGMJfr8.jpg

Last edited by FiL; 03-28-2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Merged posts and removed direct links

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Please mods was this ok? (My pics) as I know that your not supposed to “link” on here. How do I do this without the link please? Apologies in advance!

Quite a few Tattoo's.

[QUOTE=Mazzy;1562934]Please mods was this ok? (My pics) as I know that your not supposed to “link” on here. How do I do this without the link please? Apologies in advance![/QUOTE Mazzy im absolutely in love with your piercing im going to go for one aswell it looks beautiful,thanks for sharing your experience with us xx
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

That looks so great! Congratulations!
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Please mods was this ok? (My pics) as I know that your not supposed to “link” on here. How do I do this without the link please? Apologies in advance!
    Sorry for the delay, we don't seem to have any active mods these days, it's just me.

I fixed the post.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Wow, that looks amazing! Congratulations. I so much want to get that done.
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe

Thank you for the lovely replies and for Hazel's help with the photo's too. I'm not really good at things like photographs. Glad I have inspired you! My Paw print piercing will be a week old tomorrow. I still cannot believe I have had it done. I forgot (memory not great) to say that halfway through the piercing. I was singing "this piercing bl**dy hurts. But, I got over it and laugh about it now.

The last couple of days have been fine until I went and slept on it funny in the early hours of Thursday. I am annoyed about it but, not much I can do really as ZZzZz. I don't know how I did it to be honest as I sleep on my back. Anyway, Thursday was a silly day with it as I went and scratched it as it was itchy and I had to put my hood on. (Been avoiding until now.) It was a little blood clotty and ached a little (irritated). I have tried my best to clean it but, I tend to over clean and end up with the bumps (in the past). I am LTHA with this one. I'm not in any pain either.

I think around now/better weather is the best time to have this piercing done. - You really don't want to wear a winter hat with this one! xx
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-30-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast