Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My paw piercing experience.

Quick update! - My paw print piercing is now six and a half weeks old. I have just had the paw stretched from 1.2 - 1.6 as I needed a bigger sized heart for the paw as it keeps turning around and round lol... (Bigger heart - bigger gauge post). At the moment where my piercer gets her supplies from haven't got any pink hearts in the size and material I am after so, I have had a silver coloured one put in for now. It is a longer bar in case it suddenly swells etc...

I was not looking forward to having it stretched. Well, lol... I was waiting the pain etc.... and my piercer turned to do/get something and I said "are you going to do it soon"? My piercer said that it has been done! I didn't even feel it. As the original heart kept moving around it made it easier to stretch. My piercer said that she knew it didn't hurt as she didn't hear me say any " F' it's!"
    Last edited by Mazzy; 05-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

Hello! Well, to be honest I have had a really silly week with my piercings. Firstly, I put something away and my hand went in the air and smacked my eyebrow piercing. It did make it bleed but, it is luckily ok now. Then later on in the week I brushed my hair somehow missed and caught all of my paw print piercing. (I am so clumsy). Then I went to get up the next day from the sofa and something fell from me and rolled over the floor. I took no notice as our dog can sometimes pick up small stones etc.... Something told me to look in the mirror. To my complete horror one of the claw gems had fallen off. It was the "stone" on the floor. Of course stupid panic mode set in as my piercer has gone on holiday for two weeks. I had one choice only - do it myself. I was lucky as the post was still in my ear. It took me ages and a lot of cursing to finally be able to put the gem back on. I find them totally impossible to do. Panic over now but, would not like to do that ever again! lol.... I was so shaky that I don't even think pliers would have helped. My ear was of course quite sore afterwards. My paw print piercing is 9 weeks old now. Other than this it has been well behaved.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 05-27-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Ouch!! That's why I love threadless: line up, push, done.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Ouch!! That's why I love threadless: line up, push, done.
    Thank you for the suggestion Hazel. Yes, thinking about the same now lol... It frightened the life out of me. Still do not know how I got it back on.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I think I am near to the end of my diary about my Paw Print Piercing. My Paw Print piercing turned 10 weeks yesterday. Other than catching it with my hair brush and losing the gem it has been very luckily well behaved. *touch wood* I still know things can rapidly change though. I don't think it has ever really crusted. Which, is a first. I thought that 5 piercings in a row would have been awful but, it hasn't been. I have been able to cope with it. I will be going to have a downsize of the heart hopefully soon. The only problem with this piercing is that the heart never really "stays totally put".
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-03-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I really do think that the Pronto Lind Spray has helped me no end as with shower rinses too. I have used no SSS on this piercing. I have used the LTHA method too (other than the gem incident).

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion Hazel. Yes, thinking about the same now lol... It frightened the life out of me. Still do not know how I got it back on.
    ** The quote was supposed to have been about threadless jewellery but, I went and clicked the wrong one!**
    If only I had taken proper notice of this a year ago Boo! lol... I won't change my Paw Print jewellery (they have been re-tightened). But, I have had to order some threadless to try. I cannot get on with trying to get bars/posts off and re putting them on again. It has been that bad I've had to leave things in and not change them as I get so stressed out with them.

In a couple of weeks time my Paw Print Piercing will be a year old. I haven't had much trouble with it. It has had a few crusties on it and burst a few times with white stuff [nice!]. Quite a few of my piercings have gone that way on me - then they heal up. Just cannot believe that there are five piercings there and they have been ok to look after.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-10-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

So glad it's healed up well for you ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    So glad it's healed up well for you ^_^
    Many Thanks Boo.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Please take no notice of this picture - I am trying to make an avatar (sp*?) thingy. It was the only way I could resize it.

My Paw print piercing became irritated just before I had my operation so, my piercer changed it to mainly bio-flex/plast plastic so, the air could get to it more. It has still up and down days and is still in plastic at the moment. I am just giving it more time. But when the time comes for it to be changed I have bought some blue Opal Labret posts that are thread less. You couldn't really see the pink ones very well and I would like to show it off more. lol..
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-01-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234