Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My paw piercing experience.

Omg! That is a bit big! Even when I push all the bars back in to my ear the paw pad is still going to one side.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-26-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I went to see my piercer today as the piercing was starting to move more to the side. We think the heatwave set it off. Anyway it is five weeks old today. So, we decided to put the proper jewellery in as it had to be ordered and if anything was to happen I have had a chance to display it as it should. Going to upload a photo.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My piercer is looking for a slightly bigger heart. It feels much better since they were changed today - comfort wise. Just a little sore now. I'm pleased with it! Apologies for the crusty Daith. It shows everything off a bit too much!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-28-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Looks great!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Looks great!
    Thank you! -yv- Are you going to have one?
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-29-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Thank you! -yv- Are you going to have one?
    I'd love one, but as I have to be symmetrical, it would have to be two and I've got other things on my list first.
    I think I'll just admire yours from afar.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I'd love one, but as I have to be symmetrical, it would have to be two and I've got other things on my list first.
    I think I'll just admire yours from afar.
    lol.... I'm a bit symmetrical but, one paw print piercing is enough for me! I don't think there is as much room on the other ear. I was lucky the right one was big.

Bit of an update! - My ear is fine as it was a sore after changing - expected to be honest. My piercer said as the heart is so small that it would move a lot. It is and it does not like me moving it back again. So, I have left it well alone. To get a 5mm heart in the material and same colour my ear "paw" needs to be stretched from a 1.2mm to a 1.6mm. Luckily, my ear is thin. I had my Rook tapered a little while ago so, I hope it is no worse than that lol...

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Mazzy, it looks great!

I hope the moving issue will resolve itself. I noticed also that heat bothers my piercings especially if they are new, my ears go red and warm even when I am not in the sun (and I am never in the direct sun, I'd get fried).

I think I'd never be able to do a paw in one sitting, but actually I am getting some inspirations for that part of the ear, khm...
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Mazzy, it looks great!

I hope the moving issue will resolve itself. I noticed also that heat bothers my piercings especially if they are new, my ears go red and warm even when I am not in the sun (and I am never in the direct sun, I'd get fried).

I think I'd never be able to do a paw in one sitting, but actually I am getting some inspirations for that part of the ear, khm...
    Thank you Daisie. And for also hoping the moving issue will resolve itself. The "claws" are much better and not leaning all that much now. But, the heart "pad" is moving about lol... I leave the heart where it is now.

I think the heat and the cold both mess my ears up. Mine go red and warm like yours do. Even worse in the winter. Summer months I wear a sunhat.

I really didn't think I would have been able to sit through my paw piercing all at once but, I managed it. Still don't know how lol... Glad you have been inspired. I know you can get paw print labret posts online but, they are and not the material I need.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 05-05-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast