Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My paw piercing experience.

Morning, just a quick update - Nothing much to report only that it is feeling much better as I can clean behind my ear easier now. Behind my ear felt a little bruised before but, nothing too bad. My piercing is two weeks old today. I am "hoping" to get another photograph posted.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-07-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

can't wait to see how it is looking now.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

imgur.com/hvK70YC
    imgur.com/4fJH9VQ
    0001.jpg

00002.jpg
    Last edited by FiL; 04-09-2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Pics embedding.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thank you for sorting my photographs out FiL.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Looking good. Are you going back for a resize of the bars soon?
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Looking good. Are you going back for a resize of the bars soon?
    Many thanks for your reply Dragonsoup. I didn’t even think about resizing the bars! I have got to see my piercer tomorrow for some more aftercare spray so, I will ask. To be honest I’m always worried that I am going to catch them.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hello! My piercing is three weeks old today. I had the bars resized today (not the paw pad though). Only one nipped a little when changed. The paw piercing holes are quite tight. - I have only moved them forward once when they were first pierced as they were too long around the back for me to catch when I wash my hair. My piercing feels more comfy now. I am going to try to upload a photo. Sorry, mods if I have linked it. Also, I will apologise in advance as my ears are dry. (I cannot find anything suitable to use as I am allergic to piercing aftercare oil).

8HYqmCE.jpg

My piercer changed them to 6mm bars this time as they were 8mm. There is still space if they ever decide to swell and to be able to clean them. My piercer is going to have a look around for me for a heart and paws suitable jewellery to be the same colour and jewellery type etc... In a couple of months we are hoping they will be changed to these. (It will give me time to save up too lol..). Then they will be left alone to heal up. I "maybe" able to go to a 4mm bar in time as my ears are quite thin up there. But, I think this will be in a years time as they have to properly heal up. I am still shocked by how long cartilage takes to heal up!
    Last edited by Boo; 04-14-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: merged and removed link

Quite a few Tattoo's.

What is piercing aftercare oil? What ingredient in it are you allergic to? What reaction do you have?

As for links you need to be doing the following:

Go to imgur.com and upload your image
    Copy the URL of the image, this is the website address in your browser
    Come back to BJS and click on the small picture icon, it's third from the right at the top of the box you're making a post in
    A box will pop-up, you need to select "From URL"
    Enter the URL
    Click OK
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for your reply Hazel. I used to use BPA oil (Body piercing aftercare). I do not know what I am allergic to in it. I really wish I did. (I have got allergies with other things like plasters, anti-bac hand wash etc...). My ear will go really red and start to feel on fire. Some days my ears can become really dry etc...

Thank you for letting me know how to post a photo. I will try that. My Paw print piercing will be four weeks old tomorrow. It is fine now as it felt slightly sore for a couple of days after downsizing. The posts are not as annoying now.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-20-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hope this photo has worked. Thank you for the instructions Hazel. Please could you leave the instruction's on here as I read it as I go along. I'm a bit worried now as the "pad" has decided to move. This started on Sunday and ached a little.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-26-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast