Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Dog paw" piercing?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    You're making it sound like a done deal It's a gold LeRoi heart that I have in mind for the main pad and then crystal studs for the rest. I can then swap out the small studs with different stones if I want to
    LOL!

I like the sound of that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Well mine will be in the lobe as I don't have suitable anatomy/space for anywhere else and I think he plans do all 5 at the same time too if I'm up for it....

It won't be until after Easter anyway as the jewellery won't be in and if you have it done on Saturday your experience may put me off
    You are so lucky to be able to have this piercing on your lobes. Yes, it is five piercings in one sitting. Don’t let me put you off lol... If I can sit through it you all can. I’m now the owner of a really cute piercing. I’m really pleased. I somehow don’t feel nervous about getting piercings now. Would you like me to do a diary?
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-24-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    It would be very very very cool if you did it in both ears.
    One of my ears is much bigger at the top than the other. So, I don’t think I will able to have both done. I’m still happy though.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Morning, I am going to do a diary - if I don't start it I will soon forget my experience!

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    . Would you like me to do a diary?
    Yes please - but I see you already have (been off line for a few days!)
    Caro

No problem about the diary. Are you going to have your piercing done soon Dragonsoup? Please use an ice pack on it when you have had it done. It can be anything like frozen peas/sweetcorn put into a t shirt so it isn't directly on to your skin. Four times a day for a couple of days no more than 5 minutes. Lower your ear on to the frozen item like you would a pillow. I have never done this before but it has helped me a lot.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    No problem about the diary. Are you going to have your piercing done soon Dragonsoup? Please use an ice pack on it when you have had it done. It can be anything like frozen peas/sweetcorn put into a t shirt so it isn't directly on to your skin. Four times a day for a couple of days no more than 5 minutes. Lower your ear on to the frozen item like you would a pillow. I have never done this before but it has helped me a lot.
    Still waiting on the jewellery! Mine won't be as bad as yours as no cartilage involved. I'll remember the ice pack tip though
    Caro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123