Thread: PA Sounding

Default PA Sounding

Hi
    I am seriously considering a PA. however, I am also into urethral sounding.
    does anyone know whether it is possible to continue to sound with a PA?
    I don't fancy a PA wand but I would miss the ability you use my Pratt deep sound!
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Piercings: 1 navel, 2 lobes, 2 nipples, 2 frenum, 1 lorum, 1 guiche and 2 scrotum. For the moment
    Modifications:more that 35 tattoos varying in size from tiny to around six inches including a dragonfly and a bee as well as a compass and peacock feather
    retired: pubic which was rejected but to be revisited

I would have thought that would be most uncomfortable !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hello Dragonby, i have some bad new for you. You must stop playing with your sounds for a few months after you get your PA. When you start to play again, you must remove the piercing first, and you must use smaller sounds, due the scare inside your urethra. I know that because i have a PA and i LOVE urethral sounding also.

Default Soundless

Quote Originally Posted by daniel99 View Post
    Hello Dragonby, i have some bad new for you. You must stop playing with your sounds for a few months after you get your PA. When you start to play again, you must remove the piercing first, and you must use smaller sounds, due the scare inside your urethra. I know that because i have a PA and i LOVE urethral sounding also.
    Oh dear!
    something else to think about.
    i am going to the piercer early in March for a change of navel jewellery and a fourth rung on the scrotal ladder.
    the PA is last on the list but they will do it whilst i am there. So i have slightly less than 4 weeks to decide.
    My heart says go for it but i am wary of the consequences. A bit drippy i suppose but it is important to thnk it through.
    however, many thanks for your advice
    Piercings: 1 navel, 2 lobes, 2 nipples, 2 frenum, 1 lorum, 1 guiche and 2 scrotum. For the moment
    Modifications:more that 35 tattoos varying in size from tiny to around six inches including a dragonfly and a bee as well as a compass and peacock feather
    retired: pubic which was rejected but to be revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonby View Post
    Oh dear!
    something else to think about.
    i am going to the piercer early in March for a change of navel jewellery and a fourth rung on the scrotal ladder.
    the PA is last on the list but they will do it whilst i am there. So i have slightly less than 4 weeks to decide.
    My heart says go for it but i am wary of the consequences. A bit drippy i suppose but it is important to thnk it through.
    however, many thanks for your advice
    Not neccesarily drippy as such but it will effect your aim & you can end up pissing to one side or even on your hand ! Often its best to sit down when you pee, I pretty much always do that when I'm home now, mines a RPA as I wanted to be a little different !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

With regard to sounding, I think you’ll find you have to remove your PA to do it. I have had to when I’ve experimented with it.
    Although I tried to persevere with standing to pee, I have to agree with Mr Mouse, when at home, or around other people’s homes, I always sit to pee now as it’s just easier and less stressful. Don’t worry about it being an issue when you’re out as public urinals are the best as they have an inbuilt drip tray.
    From your description you are clearly into genital piercing so I wouldn’t let small issues put you off getting a PA. It looks and feels great once you have it and it’s so easy to heal and stretch if you want to.
    Current Piercings: 4mm BCR Prince Albert
    Ball Stretching Weights: 250 gram ring