Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New piercing - the Conch!

Cartilage does seem to do this sort of thing! My snugs are close to 2 years old but will still swell randomly at times. For me just one dose of ibuprofen almost always settles them down again very rapidly.
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Cartilage does seem to do this sort of thing! My snugs are close to 2 years old but will still swell randomly at times. For me just one dose of ibuprofen almost always settles them down again very rapidly.
    Thank you for your reply Dragon Soup. You are brave to have snug piercings! I have been taking painkillers as the Nurse told me to. I managed to go and see my piercer today. We think something hit/caught it. I think it was my raincoat hood as it has been on and off a lot lately. Yesterday, my Conch was soo bad. It hasn't swelled anymore and it feels a little better today. The pain of an annoyed Conch feels much worse than what my paw print piercing ever was.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

It's just the way some piercings are, especially cartilage. Some of mine that are over 10 years old can feel irritated and those over 5 years can even flare up occasionally.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thank you for your reply Hazel. I cannot believe some of your piercings still can flare up after all that time. My Conch started to get better then a couple of days ago I started to feel really bad. I went to see my piercer yesterday and they put a longer bar in it. I was dreading this as I felt that bad etc... It didn't even hurt.

When I woke up this morning what had swelled up has now gone in to a dreaded bump. I am glad in a way it is just a bump now. I have had plenty of them and now just leave them well alone. I have now got rid of the coat that catches everything.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-20-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123