Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've had my PA for 10 years!

So quite a few comments about going to the toilet... not too much of a problem but the "aim" isn't quite what it used to be.
    Piercings: PA, nipples, navel, septum.

Actually peeing at a urinal with a PA is the easiest due the design of urinals. Adapting your approach with a regular home toilet takes a bit of experimentation, but as others have said having a PA does not consign you to having to sit down to go.
    Current Piercings: 2.4mm BCR Prince Albert
    Ball Stretching Weights: 250 gram ring

My next 'project' is getting my left nipple repierced - it migrated out before Christmas. However I am open to someday getting a curved barbell PA, can you remove PA for example for sex?

Thanks
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel 1.6 mm,

Quote Originally Posted by Unassuming View Post
    My next 'project' is getting my left nipple repierced - it migrated out before Christmas. However I am open to someday getting a curved barbell PA, can you remove PA for example for sex?

Thanks
    I've never had a curved barbell, only a ring, so I can't really say what it would be like, sorry.
    Piercings: PA, nipples, navel, septum.

I've got a 25mm 4g curved barbell in my RPA, it has an 8mm ball on each end. I haven't found a need to remove it during sex !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    So quite a few comments about going to the toilet... not too much of a problem but the "aim" isn't quite what it used to be.
    It’s like trading in your rifle for a shotgun. Not shooting quite as far, but you hit everything! I usually avoid the hassle by sitting at private restrooms.

I'm beginning to think that's the best method for me these days, otherwise I end up peeing on my hand ! The old aim seems to have a mind of its own !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12