Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: New year goals

  1. #11
    Member JAMMY B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2017
    Location
    Birmingham uk
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I'm hoping this will be the year I can start a piercing apprentice now my youngest son is starting nursery,also I have just received my provisional license so I'm hoping to be driving in a few months :-)
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

    RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

    OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

    SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

  2. #12
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    I'm hoping this will be the year I can start a piercing apprentice now my youngest son is starting nursery,also I have just received my provisional license so I'm hoping to be driving in a few months :-)

    Oooh good luck with that! I wanted to be an apprentice years ago until I worked out I'd never be able to afford it and there's just SO much to take in! Plus I know now I'm not too patient at dealing with the public haha!

    Fair play to you, it's an extremely hard industry to crack and you'll have to put a lot on the line (time, money, etc) to get there.

    Good luck!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



  3. #13
    Member JAMMY B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2017
    Location
    Birmingham uk
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Oooh good luck with that! I wanted to be an apprentice years ago until I worked out I'd never be able to afford it and there's just SO much to take in! Plus I know now I'm not too patient at dealing with the public haha!

    Fair play to you, it's an extremely hard industry to crack and you'll have to put a lot on the line (time, money, etc) to get there.

    Good luck!
    Thanks :-)I have offered to start working for free at a well known studio in Brum making teas cleaning and watching piercings if the customer will allow it etc just awaiting on a reply :-)
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

    RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

    OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

    SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr-2016
    Posts
    103

    Default

    That sounds fun ! A career doing what you love

  5. #15
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Thanks :-)I have offered to start working for free at a well known studio in Brum making teas cleaning and watching piercings if the customer will allow it etc just awaiting on a reply :-)
    Woohoo! Good if you can manage the no pay bit haha! I'd be screwed :p

    I hope it goes well for you lovely.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



  6. #16
    Member JAMMY B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2017
    Location
    Birmingham uk
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Thanks hazel xx
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

    RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

    OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

    SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

  7. #17
    Senior Member -yv-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Thanks :-)I have offered to start working for free at a well known studio in Brum making teas cleaning and watching piercings if the customer will allow it etc just awaiting on a reply :-)
    That is a great attitude. I hope it works out for you. I see too many people who claim they can't get a job but aren't willing to start at the bottom and make sacrifices for longer term gain.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|2 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (70 holes in total)

    Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.
    Next up: third pair nostrils; venoms; maybe something genital


  8. #18
    Member JAMMY B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2017
    Location
    Birmingham uk
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    That is a great attitude. I hope it works out for you. I see too many people who claim they can't get a job but aren't willing to start at the bottom and make sacrifices for longer term gain.
    Thank you and I agree to get anywhere in life you have to be willing to make sacrifices xx
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

    RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

    OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

    SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr-2016
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Definitely , it's how so many people have made really good futures for themselves , being willing to do what's necessary to reach their goal , good luck

  10. #20
    Member JAMMY B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2017
    Location
    Birmingham uk
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud piercer View Post
    Definitely , it's how so many people have made really good futures for themselves , being willing to do what's necessary to reach their goal , good luck
    Thanks x
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

    RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

    OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

    SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •