Thread: Oh dear!

Thumbs down Oh dear!

Morning, I use labret posts as earrings as I don't like the butterfly ones as I manage to catch them etc... I managed to get hold of some that had a smaller end to the post and wanted to change them today - my ears need a really good clean as well. I usually get in bit of a tizzy when I change them. So, I stayed relaxed and for love of money these will not undo. Well, I got one undone but, I have quite a few to do. I have tried a little piercing oil (which, I didn't really want to do) should they had been gunged up and also vinyl gloves (I have not got any rubber gloves at the mo). I still cannot get the balls off. Tried clamping with tweezers etc... I have to now admit I cannot cope with them. Could anyone one here say that the push type are any good? Are they cope-able?

Sorry, to go on but, trying not to be upset. I think I will be going to my piercers sooner than I think. lol....... Are the push type easy to find online etc...? - Many thanks!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 12-10-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I love neometal. I buy it from my piercer mainly.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thank you Hazel. I am going to have to e-mail my piercer. I know they can order bits and bobs in.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I started all this around 9.30am this morning and it has taken until now to finally change 4 Labret posts. How embarrassing! I didn't get into a tizzy (very glad) but, the swear box was quite full. I'm going to enquire about Neometal push in's type ones. I can't be doing with the palaver of it all - too much for me. (That is excellent Neometal is titanium.)

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I'm a bit late to reply, but I recommend you invest in some forcep pliers.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|2 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (70 holes in total)

Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.
    Next up: third pair nostrils; venoms; maybe something genital

Many thanks for your help and suggestion -yv-. I will be looking for some forcep pliers - I can't be doing with all the time it takes me to change them.

Quite a few Tattoo's.