Thread: Eyerbrow jewllery! Wow!

Thumbs up Eyerbrow jewllery! Wow!

Hello! I went to have my third lobe pierced today (nippy!!) and didn't want to leave the piercers straight away as we just missed the bus home. I was killing time and saw what I thought were eyebrow bars that were made thinner and had lovely gem type things on them. They were straight and silver is this is any help. What are they please as when I type eyebrow bars in the internet I find the thick things.

When I had my eyebrow pierced 20 odd years ago they only had the thick jewellery and I had to give up on the piercing. Very tempting with the new jewellery! Sorry, I spelt "Eyebrow Jewellery" wrong in the "subject" I need to go to Specsavers lol.....
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-11-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: spellings
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Were they surface bars? Like staples?
    Left 10mm lobe,
    Right 10mm lobe,
    Right eyebrow, Septum,
    13 Tattoos

You mean forward facing barbells? I don't understand the "thinner" bit though. Eyebrows are normally done at 1.2 or 1.6 like most piercings aside from nostrils which are done at 1.0.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hello! Thank you for your help. They were a bit like forward facing barbells. (I had to look them up lol...). - They look like a good idea too - thank you! But, the screw on barbell balls were not balls. They were different coloured crystals instead. I have never seen them before. They look lovely and tempting. I will have to pop in to the studio again to have another look to see what they actually were as they were quite thin. - Perhaps too thin.

I think I have got into tattoo's and piercings way too late in life.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

They sound like cheap fashion jewellery to me.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Straight and eyebrow bar isn't two words that normally go together. A curved barbel is usually better.

Could the jewellery you saw be push fit - something like this? - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142370207607
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|2 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (70 holes in total)

Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.
    Next up: third pair nostrils; venoms; maybe something genital

Hello! Thank you for your help. I still haven't found online what I saw in the Tattooist's. I need to go back to have a look but, I know if I do that I will end up with another piercing. I have got an idea they maybe the cheap fashion jewellery. I think they could be surgical steel. (I cannot use that). Yes, I always thought curved eyebrow barbell instead of straight. I have found some thing like what I was after that are curved and they are crystal eyebrow bars and I thought I saw Opal ones too. I have never seen these ever before.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-28-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hello! In the end I found out it was cheap jewellery. I had my eyebrow re-pierced next to the retired piercing three weeks ago. (Only has taken me over 22 years) I cannot believe how much has changed when I had it pierced. The way the piercer measured it all and had I had to keep opening and closing my eyes etc.... My first one wasn't done like that. My piercer said that it couldn't have been that bad as she didn't hear me swear!

Quite a few Tattoo's.