Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hazel Got Married

Default Hazel Got Married

Well, she kept it quiet, but I found out that forum moderator Hazel got married at the weekend.

Congratulations Hazel!

We demand pics!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Haha thanks gorgeous one. It was absolutely amazing, once my professional photos are done I'll post some here.

Lots of forum members new and old came and we had a blast!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Lots of forum members new and old came and we had a blast!!
    erm, my invite must have got lost in the post!

can't wait to see the pics - tattooed brides look amazing.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I would have had to have won the lottery at some point if I wanted to invite everyone ! Sneak peek:

Last edited by Boo; 09-26-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

"The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available"

I'm starting to think I should have invited some forum people to ours. They'd have been more likely to turn up than my family - Most of which didn't!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available"
    Should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I'm starting to think I should have invited some forum people to ours. They'd have been more likely to turn up than my family - Most of which didn't!
    Our families came but 13 out of my 17 evening guests didn't arrive, many not even giving us any notice. 2 with no communication at all...

Oh well! You live and learn

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Should be fixed now.

Our families came but 13 out of my 17 evening guests didn't arrive, many not even giving us any notice. 2 with no communication at all...

Oh well! You live and learn
    Our list originally had 45 people, we ended up with about 12. Can't say we were surprised which is kinda sad really but hey ho, as long as we both got there, that's all we were worried about

Eta: ALSO! Completely forgot to say how amazing you both looked, I absolutely loved the style <3
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 09-26-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Sigh, you can't win can you? I'm just glad I didn't invite those people to the whole day otherwise I would have been furious, it's not a cheap place to get married, especially when there's free alcohol, juice, tea and coffee and a 3 course meal...

I knew there would be fall out, sad not to see them and sad for the wastage that occurs (not just the money but the staff, effort, food etc).

And thank you so much! Like you, we didn't want to do traditional although some aspects were traditional we knew we didn't want to dress traditional haha!

You guys looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

Congratulations Hazel - the colour of your dress was a great choice! It looks fabulous with your red hair
    Caro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast