Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piercings you said you wouldn't get but then did

Second nipple, after the first one I didn't think I could get the second one done.
    I waited 3 months, couldn't have just one :-)
    Last edited by Kagso; 09-08-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    Left Ear: Lobes x3, Helix & conch
    Right ear: Lobes x 3, Tragus & Daith
    Both Nipples
    Navel

Septum piercing, have always hated the look of it since I was young and my nose is especially sensitive so anything that has to do with a needle in my nose is a big no-no. Not sure what drove me to finally get it but I'm glad I did, the pain was intense but super worth it!

Current Stabbings:

4x lobes
    3x helix
    septum

Future Stabbings:
    daith (L)
    rook (R)
    2x helix

tongue

Retired:
    2x lobes

Quote Originally Posted by metal_minx View Post
    Aw you thought you would be too chicken to get pierced. Its amazing how tough we are when we want something. I love the look of rooks but after a failed attempt years ago by a bad studio and i suck at healing cartlidge im leaving that.
    I am starting to think this now - how tough we are when we want something. Sorry, to hear about your Rook. Can you find a better studio if you would like it redone? If it's any help my cartilage piercings have taken ages to heal as well.

I so fancy having a Conch done now. But, as you can guess - Chicken!!!!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-28-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Well I've never said in not getting one and then get it done. As long as I could remember I wanted my philtrum pierced and just never did it because of work. But I went in for a septum piercing and came out with a septum and philtrum piercings.
    Left ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, Inverse Vertical Labret and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

When I was a kid I was dead against any type of body mod. Said I'd never get any piercings, tattoos or even dye my hair; that's changed quite a bit! More specifically, since getting into piercings, I've always said I'd never get an eyebrow piercing (just didn't like them) but that's probably next on my list now.
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe

Quote Originally Posted by potato-woman View Post
    When I was a kid I was dead against any type of body mod. Said I'd never get any piercings, tattoos or even dye my hair; that's changed quite a bit! More specifically, since getting into piercings, I've always said I'd never get an eyebrow piercing (just didn't like them) but that's probably next on my list now.
    Piercings are just addictive, aren't they?! I thought I'd just get my nose done and that would be it. I desperately want more and really want to get my septum done. Just put off as I couldn't have it at work.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Yes they really are, I can't wait to get another but I'm pregnant so I'm going to be waiting a while!
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus

Quote Originally Posted by potato-woman View Post
    Yes they really are, I can't wait to get another but I'm pregnant so I'm going to be waiting a while!
    Hope you're keeping well and that your baby doesn't object to you eating nice food over Christmas!

Have you taken your vch and triangle out? I'd love to have kids one day but it would still be a sad day not having my vch.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

I am thanks, hope you're well too!

I've just stretched my VCH to 2mm actually. I'm hoping to keep them in / replace them after but I'll have to see. Took out my nipples and belly button ages ago ready for pregnancy and I really miss them!

I'm good thanks!

I hope you're able to keep them. It's something my pierced friends and I talk about a bit.

My nipples are my favourite so I can understand how hard it would have been to take them out in particular!
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast