Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piercings you said you wouldn't get but then did

My Rook - thought I'd be too chicken to get that.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hi, it's now been two months since I had both of my tregus pierced and they still haven't settled down. They have huge bumps near the piercing holes which get scabby and look a bit yellow. I'm at my wits end whether to carry on with these. My left one is still so swollen it's almost eating the bar. I have a low immune system as I had cancer a few years ago? Would this effect the healing at all. They look a sore mess xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Missy smith View Post
    Hi, it's now been two months since I had both of my tregus pierced and they still haven't settled down. They have huge bumps near the piercing holes which get scabby and look a bit yellow. I'm at my wits end whether to carry on with these. My left one is still so swollen it's almost eating the bar. I have a low immune system as I had cancer a few years ago? Would this effect the healing at all. They look a sore mess xxx
    If your tragus is that swollen, a longer post maybe needed, but best let a piercer to assess. Your low immune system could be slowing down the healing, but it can take traguses a long time to heal.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Thanks Jools... I'm going to try and get to a piercing shop today. Anything you can recommend to reduce the sweeling and the scabs ? Xxx

Missy please can you post any further questions in the Ask the Community thread please? I would like to get this thread back on topic. Thanks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Aw you thought you would be too chicken to get pierced. Its amazing how tough we are when we want something. I love the look of rooks but after a failed attempt years ago by a bad studio and i suck at healing cartlidge im leaving that.
    Current:
    2 orbitals,
    2 lobes
    2 nostrils
    Septum
    1 outer labia

Semi permanent eyebrows
    1 branding
    Approx 8 hours of tattoos

Retired
    2 forward helix
    2 helix
    2 snugs
    2 anti tragus
    Tragus pierced 3 times
    Nostril pierced 6 times
    Bridge
    Septum (now repierced)
    Philtrum
    Labret
    Smiley
    Nipples both pierced twice
    1 outer labia
    Tongue
    Traditional Navel pierced twice
    Upside down navel pierced twice
    VCH pierced twice
    2 dermal anchors

I thought I'd never get my tongue pierced, followed by my navel - now I'm up to four piercings, none are (so to phrase it) below the belt however none are visible either. We are all different, and being pierced is one way I'm different...
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 1.6 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Nave rejected smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Snugs - I always thought they looked so painful going through such thick cartilage
    Caro

My nostril,but i got it done today
    Current piercings
    Ears...

(L)
    helix, rook, 1st lobe 6g ,2nd lobe (R) conch, 1st lobe 6g ,2nd lobe

Everywhere else...

(L)nipple (R)nipple (R)Nostril

Want

Tattoos
    11 and counting...

Pretty much all of them... especially stretched ears. Mostly because I would be sooo judged by family, and now that we live apart, they just don't have to know.
    Current:
    Both Ears - 3 sets of lobes, daith 16g, tragus 18g
    Left Ear - Triple forward helix 18g (done 7/22/17, healing), conch 16g (done 8/18/17, healing), helix 18g (done 10/1/17, healing)
    Right Ear - Industrial 14g (done 7/3/17, healing), faux snug 18g (conch + helix, done 8/21/17, healing), rook 18g (done 10/1/17, healing)
    Face - Right nostril 18g, septum 16g (done 9/26/17, healing)

Wish List:
    Left Rook
    Floating navel

Retired:
    Navel 2x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast