Thread: two piercings on the same day??

Question two piercings on the same day??

Hi all!

So I'm going to go and get some more piercings some time in the week, right now all I have is double lobes on both ears so this is going to be a real step up. I'm going to get a helix piercing on my right ear and a tragus on my left. I was wondering if this will be bearable, I'm pretty sure my pain tolerance is above average but I was thinking about if sleeping on them will be uncomfortable as there won't be an ear without a fresh piercing. I'd love to hear if others have ever been in this situation too and how they overcame it.

No one will know what it will be like for you but plenty of people get 2 piercings in one sitting and cope with it fine. I've had 3 done at once and it was no issue at all.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I've gotten 2 piercings on a few occasions just fine, however in my ear I would opt for 2 on one side because I'm a side sleeper.
    I accidentally slept on my new conch piercing last night in an awkward way and it's now very swollen and sore, I'm having to take ibuprofen and I personally can only just careful sleep on the other side now after 9 months of having a snug piercing healing
    Left 8mm lobe,
    Right 10mm lobe,
    Right eyebrow, Septum, Smiley,
    13 Tattoos

I had a double snug done - it was fine. I'd be cautious though about having one in each ear. Do you sleep on your back? I was able to sleep on the snugs within weeks but although it caused me no pain they did swell up each time.
    Caro

Having two piercings done at the same time isn't a problem - I've had 4 (both nipples and traguses), but it's advisable to concentrate on one ear at a time, so that you've got at least one side to sleep on. Sleeping with a travel or donut pillow will help if you've got both ears healing at the same time.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,