Thread: Sole of Foot Tattoo Aftercare

Default Sole of Foot Tattoo Aftercare

Hey, I'm new here and in search of some advice.

I just got a tattoo on the sole of my foot and I am wondering how to abide by the aftercare guidelines in such a strange location. It is difficult to keep this area dry (sweat) and going barefoot is not an option. Any suggestions as to how to keep it clean and dry?

Welcome! I had a foot tattoo years ago. It wasn't one on the sole though. OMG you are brave! All I can remember doing is when I sat down I took everything off that foot to air it. I think my foot swelled up as I remember having trouble getting my shoe on. lol.... Also when you go to bed stick your foot out so, nothing is on it like a Duvet etc... or prop it over your duvet so the air gets to it (if you know what I mean). For what I can remember my foot tattoo healed really quickly.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

Great will do, thank you! And what did you do about having to wear socks all day at work, school, etc?

If you have to wear them then wear them. At the end of the day a sole of the foot tattoo isn't going to last long anyway.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<