Thread: When can I start stretching?

Red face When can I start stretching?

Hi guys

Back in February, I got my inner conch pierced. In July, I got it changed out to a neometal labret. The piercer claimed to have changed it to a 16g post, as she was out of 14g ones. I had suffered the dreaded bump on the back of my conch lately which went away thankfully. It has been an easy healer otherwise. However, I would like to stretch it back to 14g eventually. Would I still have to follow the 6 months after the full healing stage for cartilage stretching? I'd be stretching skin, since the cartilage has already been removed at 14g... right? Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Thanks

You'd need to add 6 months on top of it being
    fully healed. You'll be stretching cartilage (although the process is more complex than that but it's not the same as stretching soft tissue).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<