Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PA piercing

Question PA piercing

hi guys, well after much thought and web searching I'm gonna take the plunge and get a PA, I only have one concern which hopefully one of you guys can help me with, I take citalopram which is a ssri anti depressant, anti anxiety med will this cause me any problems with the piercing?

Have you considered an RPA instead ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I did look at that and I think I prefer that the PA goes from under as apposed going through the top.
    Got, Septum, Both lobes 14mm,PA, spider bites, nose
    Retired, left nip, eyebrow, tongue, scaffold both ears.
    Want, both nips, tongue, daith, conch, tragus, scaffold.

"Stop looking behind you, that's not where your going"

I take a host of different meds, and luckily none of them cause me issues. The best thing to do, is read the leaflet insert and see if there's anything in the common side effects that might cause you an issue and also look at the things to take into consideration when you are taking it section. Also have a chat with your piercer, citalopram is a common one, so they'll likely have been asked before and know. You could also have a chat with your pharmacist.
    Jess

Current piercings:
    Left ear - 3x outer conch, tragus, lobes. Right ear - 3x forward helix, conch, lobes. Right nostril.

Retired:
    Tongue

Wish list:
    Philtrum, septum, tongue, nipples, VCH, triangle, multiple lobe piercings, conch and possibly a snug or two. Oh and I dream of lots of ink too!

Thank you, I'm gonna talk to the piercer tomorrow anyway as I have to confirm my appointment for Wednesday and I'll have a chat with my pharmacist tomorrow.

No it will not impact it whatsoever.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thank you hazel, I spoke with my pharmacist this morning and she said that there is no problem my meds don't thin my blood or anything so it looks like I'm gonna join the PA club tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MeMarkyV View Post
    Thank you hazel, I spoke with my pharmacist this morning and she said that there is no problem my meds don't thin my blood or anything so it looks like I'm gonna join the PA club tomorrow
    They are totally correct I've been on citalopram on/off for over a decade.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Ok cool thanks hazel I was worried about it but I'm not now spoke to my piercer and it's all set up for lunchtime tomorrow now all I thinking about is how much it's gonna hurt lol

PAs are usually a short sharp pinch and not much after that, heal up easy too.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast