Thread: Lobe still bleeding, how to stop it? (2g initial piercing)

Unhappy Lobe still bleeding, how to stop it? (2g initial piercing)

Hi, last week on Wednesday I got my ear pierced at 4g and immediately stretched to 2g. It is still bleeding and I am a bit worried about that. I did sea salt soaks twice every day and cleaned it carefully with q tips. In the first 3 days it only had a bit of crust around the jewelry in the morning, probably because I slept on it. But in the last 4 days it had large crusts in the morning and it even bleeds throughout the day. I clean it and only a few hours later it has crusts on it again. Last night I slept with a backpack to prevent turning around and sleeping on the piercing, but I still had crusts. Not that much, but still...
    It doesn't seem to be infected though. The crust is just blood, it doesn't hurt (just a bit sore after cleaning), it isn't red and its not visibly swollen.
    What should I do? It's pretty annoying, because I can't go anywhere, because I'm worried that it suddenly starts bleeding again.
    Any tips on how to stop the bleeding or aftercare? Should I keep doing salt soaks? (Could they be the reason for the bleeding?)
    Thanks

Stop soaking, rinse in the shower, let them clot and heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks, I'll stop soaking for now.