Thread: Helix problem!

Default Helix problem!

I will appreciate any advice or help.
    I got my helix pierced like 4 and a half months ago. After a few weeks I noticed that I had a bump on the back and the front of the piercing. I have been cleaning it everyday twice a day with the salty water solution, however it did not go away. I tried using alo vera gel, but it didn't do anything. I read that tea tree oil helps, so I tried that, but once again I saw no changes. I spoke to my piercer and he told me to use Camille tea on it, so I did and it was helping at the start, however later on it just made it very angry and it got so big! Then I just cleaned it off with the salty water and then it popped and there was blood coming out of it. I once again went back to my piercer, and all he said was that it is healing and give it time. I was then advised by my friend to go to the doctors and ask for antibiotics, I did and after using for a few days the back bump went away. After that no more changes occurred during that week while I took the antibiotics. I was then doing more researched and read that changing the jewellery could help, however my piercer just said that it won't make a difference. I spoke to more people who had the same problem as me and they suggested hydrogen peroxide. I have diluted it with water, so now I have a mixture of one cap hydrogen peroxide and 10 caps of water solution. No changes are really happening once again. Any advice please?

Stop putting things on it and let it heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Okay, thank you.

Np, less is more sometimes. Helices can take a good year to settle and heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<