Thread: Migration

Default Migration

Hello guy`s and gals, so i had a pubic piercing done last November which decided to migrate after a month or so. I had read that this type of piercing was prone to rejection so wasn`t that surprised really.
    So anyways i`m more or less booked in to get done again, ( Just deciding who to go with out of two ) But this time i`m going to have three done , one upper and two lower frenum directly behind the glans. And with luck if we choose the correct gauge and length these will stay in lol.

Default And here it is

New piercing at 2 days old x3 10 gauge 18 mm curved barbells and i`m loving them
    http://imgur.com/nwpSqsD
    Last edited by Tezzers; 07-25-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Can't see the pic but good luck with the healing!
    Left 8mm lobe,
    Right 10mm lobe,
    Right eyebrow, Septum, Smiley,
    13 Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by x__ejw View Post
    Can't see the pic but good luck with the healing!

Yeah it`s on Fetlife i`m afraid, i`ll try and get a new one up
    Last edited by Tezzers; 07-23-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Hope it goes better for you this time. I don't have a live Fetlife account any more so can't see it but I wish you all the best with the healing, they're such pretty piercings!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Hope it goes better for you this time. I don't have a live Fetlife account any more so can't see it but I wish you all the best with the healing, they're such pretty piercings!
    Thank You Hazel these are doing much better than my first one. If i am honest the first piercer i used wasn`t nearly experienced enough IMHO. I did tons of research prior to getting my latest, and the general consensus is to use 12 gauge minimum for this type of piercing, i got 10 lol, but with my original pubic she used 14 gauge and didn`t go nowhere near deep enough, hence the migration/rejection in just a matter of weeks :(.

Anyhoo, moving on, very pleased with what i have now and may add to it creating a full lower ladder, and just the one on top. Next visit is in 8 day`s for a check up and jewellery change to a better fit Healing is going great and have from today started reducing the sea salt soaks as getting virtually no more crusties, so just making sure to keep clean. Wish i knew how to upload a pic from my pc, but when i go into my files i don`t know how to get the url lol.
    Last edited by Tezzers; 07-25-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Ho to imgur.com, upload the pic, post the link (not the photo itself) here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Ho to imgur.com, upload the pic, post the link (not the photo itself) here.
    Ok lets see lol

Last edited by Tezzers; 07-25-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Changed my bars today and looking/feeling much better. Changed from 20mm curved to 16mm straight with smaller balls. Will post a pic over the weekend Probably go and get a couple more soon as well. Oh, and the top one rejected after 10 days :( It seems i`m not suited to Dorsal piercings as that is 2 now, so just gonna stick to a bottom ladder now !

Ok side by side pics of when i was first pierced and how it looks now i have changed the bars

http://imgur.com/kNWiS58

http://imgur.com/3VDxsRP