Thread: Are nipple piercings the piercing for 2017?

Default Are nipple piercings the piercing for 2017?

I got my nipples pierced 2 years ago and from the response of my friends and family it seemed to be considered very much a "daring" piercing to get. Nobody seemed to be even slightly tempted to get theirs done apart from a very good friend who got hers done with me.

Now everyone seems to be getting theirs done - friends, my sister and last week my cousin.

I haven't really noticed any other piercing become so popular so quickly in the 12 or so years that I've been into piercings, apart from when a few of my friends and I all got our nose and belly button done as teenagers, but that was almost just what everyone into piercings was getting at that age, and it had been like that for years and probably still is.

Is it me or is it the piercing for 2017?
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I'll be very late to the party if it is, ha.
    Something ive always wanted but don't have the confidence to do :(
    Left 10mm lobe,
    Right 10mm lobe,
    Right eyebrow, Septum,
    13 Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by x__ejw View Post
    I'll be very late to the party if it is, ha.
    Something ive always wanted but don't have the confidence to do :(
    I didn't think I'd ever dare do it either but don't let taking your top off in front of a piercer stop you. It's their job and they don't bat an eyelid. Do your research on piercers and take a friend - that's what I did.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I think you may be onto something. I've ummed and arrred (?) about getting pierced for a couple of years now and have thought long about a PA, which is still in my thoughts, but I'm almost certain that I'm going to get my nipples pierced.

You should , it's so good and they become a big part of your life too ! I'm loving mine sooo much . They look good in or out of clothes
    Last edited by Proud piercer; 07-10-2017 at 10:31 PM.

I hope nipple piercings are becoming more popular. I absolutely love mine, and the more people there are out there with pierced nipples, the happier I'll be. One of my favourite ladies just got one of her done, and I'm looking forward to seeing it soon ;-)
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

I agree, I think they're definitely one of the more trendy piercings this year. i love mine too!

Yes I have a lot of friends with them too, they’re a good piercing to have