Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I suggest going in and having a chat with your piercer first to get all this out the way or ask them for an appointment with a bit of extra time so you can explain your preferences and your fainting/panic problems so they are fully aware of all the issues. State that you'd like 2 piercings but may only stay with one depending on how you feel. If you don't want them to explain what they are doing then mention it. Most will just tell you take a breath in and out, say the jewellery is coming and when they're done. This is so you don't flinch when the needle is coming and when the jewellery is inserted.
    I might run up there tomorrow, and have another look around the studio without the pressure of having anything done
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

Sounds like a good plan ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I got a navel and nipple done at one sitting; the nipple was rough, it was pierced at a standard gauge and then immediately stretched up - I don't know if I moaned or something however I certainly made some noise, however it has settled unlinkethe navel which is taking ages to heal
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel 1.6 mm,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12