Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reverse PA Stretching

Hazel, have a look at the 2 photos I put in the album & see if your happy with them. I'm not into posting pictures of myself or parts of myself, so no worries there !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 12g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Hazel, have a look at the 2 photos I put in the album & see if your happy with them. I'm not into posting pictures of myself or parts of myself, so no worries there !
    It's ok, I trust you. I was just reiterating the rules.

It's not that you're not allowed to post photos we just don't allow 18+ or direct links.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 6mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not great with this kind of thing, it took me ages to figure out how to put them on as an album ! I can't figure out how to post them ?

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hazel do you know why my posting permissions are set to "you may not post attachments" ?

Nice taper Mr Mouse. Is the end threaded?

It looks rougher than the jewellery. I assume it is hard to polish. You don't appear to have had any problems but that might not be the case for others where the stretch is tighter.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I'm not great with this kind of thing, it took me ages to figure out how to put them on as an album ! I can't figure out how to post them ?
    I just go to imgur dot com, upload, right click>copy image>paste into the box here on the forum.

Hazel do you know why my posting permissions are set to "you may not post attachments" ?
    No idea sorry. Maybe contact FiL?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 6mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi YV,

I gave the taper a light polish, just enough to smooth out the machining marks. My intention was never to highly polish it as it was only going to be in place for a few seconds no more ! Yes it is threaded on the end, it has an M2 X 0.4 thread. With regards to the stretch being tight ? Well it did feel tight as it took a bit of effort to get it in, that's why I only go up 1mm at a time ! Each 1mm extra on the diameter equates to a stretch of 3.14mm on the circumference !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-18-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Hi Mr Mouse,
    I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to say that you are a true craftsman. It's been 25yrs since I did any work in a toolroom but it's good to hear these skills are still out there.
    The maths lesson was a nice refresher too .
    Have you had any more thought about going up a gauge again or are you happy where you are now?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) Segment in scapha/helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g {4mm) circular barbell
    PA: 4g (5mm) Chunk BCR
    Lorum: 14g (1.6mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 14g (1.6mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Hi Rich,
    I have given it quite a bit of thought & would like to get up to 8mm ideally, have looked around but can't seem to find a 7mm curved barbell in surgical steel ? For obvious reasons & I refer to the maths you mentioned earlier on, I only want to go up 1mm at a time. If I get to 8mm I will need to machine up another 2 tapers, but so be it !
    Cheers,
    Gerry.

Hi Gerry,
    7mm (1g) x 25mm is not coming up in any steel jewellery ranges I can find off the shelf. 19mm in steel is not a problem and BJS sell them too but 25mm only seems available in titanium. I reckon it may be a custom job or possibly make one up yourself if you can source the material to do so at a reasonable price. I know custom jewellery isn't cheap as my 4mm (6g) Niobium chunk ring was pricey but I love the quality and feel of it.
    I'm sure you'll get something sorted soon enough.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) Segment in scapha/helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g {4mm) circular barbell
    PA: 4g (5mm) Chunk BCR
    Lorum: 14g (1.6mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 14g (1.6mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve