Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reverse PA Stretching

Well here we go again !

This evening I found myself out in the workshop machining up a 6mm diameter stretcher, it took a little less than an hour to complete.

My intention had been to wait for 2 to 3 months before upsizing from the 5mm curved barbell, but as it settled down so quickly & so well last time I thought I would go for it as soon as I had time to make the stretcher !

Having made it I only waited long enough to sterilise the new stretcher & 6mm curved barbell, having removed my 5mm curved barbell which felt quite loose I fitted the stretcher to the 6mm curved barbell.

After lubing it up it required a bit of twisting & pushing to get in place, once it popped through I fitted the 2nd ball on.

Job done !

So I'm not sure where I go next ? My original goal was to get up to 6mm but I'm now thinking I might go up again ? That would be 8mm 0g !

I have put a couple of photos of the stretcher in an album in case anyones interested ?

At some point I might figure out how to add them to this post ?
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-13-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    That would be 8mm 0g !
    Don't forget 7mm/1g.

You can add links with the http/www missing. Direct photos or links are not allowed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for the info Hazel, I tried to find a 7mm curved barbell that's 25mm long but haven't seen one yet !

Any ideas ?

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Thanks for the info Hazel, I tried to find a 7mm curved barbell that's 25mm long but haven't seen one yet !

Any ideas ?
    Ask a professional, likely will have to be ordered and wouldn't be cheap.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well Hazel, perhaps I will just make my own then ?

Well I've now managed to find a 7mm curved barbell but it's in Titanium rather than surgical steel & it's the best part of 25 !

On the upside though my new stretch is settling down nicely !

Everything's settling down nicely now & although I won't say the new 6mm diameter curved barbell is loose as such ! I will say it moves freely already, it's amazing how quickly the human body adapts !

Hi Mr Mouse,

I just thought I would I would say - amazing!

You should post some pics of the tools you have made and a little on how you made them, thread sizes etc.
    I think you are doing stuff that probably nobody else has done before - the world needs to know more!

Yvonne.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hi Yvonne,

Apparently I'm not allowed to put pictures on my post ? So I put a couple of pictures in an album on here so anyone can see them, I didn't take step by step photos of them whilst making them on my lathe. But I could do when I make the 7 & 8mm stretchers, in the meantime perhaps you could let me know if you can see them on the album ?
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-17-2018 at 07:17 PM.

You can add a photo of the taper, just as long as it doesn't show your genitalia.

Direct links however are still not allowed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast