Thread: Should I get my new rook piercing redone?

Default Should I get my new rook piercing redone?

So about 2 weeks ago now I got my rook pierced and after having it for some time now I've just came to the conclusion I'm not too happy with the angle of it. My piercer said to me I don't have a very defined ridge so she would have to pierce it further out than normal rook piercings which I understood. But I always wanted my rook piercing straight and not an angle, so I'm not sure should I take it out and get it redone or go see the piercer and ask what they can do to fix the angle? Or am I just being silly?

Last edited by Shadow.; 04-24-2017 at 03:56 PM.

It's because you need 10 posts, it's for spam prevention.

I had mine done like this many years ago and hated it. I just took it out though. If I were you I'd go back and have a chat and ask why it had to be placed like that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah I think that would be a good idea, thank you!

I would because there's nothing worse than paying a lot of money for a piercing and then not being happy with it.

If you're not happy you're not happy, you are not being silly!

You can go back and have a chat about it as Hazel said, and of course, you can always ask for another opinion and see if it really can't be done in any other way and why.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Guys this thread is over a year old!!!

Closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<