Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rejected/Retired Piercings

I had to retire my pubic piercing due to starting out on my ball stretching adventure !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Iím a little unsure of my navel piercing and whether it is working its way out or not. It is 3 years old and Iíve had a really small ring in it for about a year. The gauge is 3.2mm, so hopefully no cheese-wire effect.

Question - if the top hole is gradually working its way south, how do I know for sure? Does the hole just get bigger or does it gradually move?

PS my avatar photo is my navel ring.
    Last edited by mat; 07-31-2019 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Added final para
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

It could do both or just one or the other, just depends how shallow it is really compared to when it was done. If you have any photos of it new that could help you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    It could do both or just one or the other, just depends how shallow it is really compared to when it was done. If you have any photos of it new that could help you.
    Thanks for the reply Boo. No photos unfortunately. Just remembered I do have the original jewellery and pretty sure I can remember what that was like, so I might put that alongside to see. I could even take the ring out and pop the original back in to see (but I this is a very stiff ring and I don’t like taking my piercings out, nicer to leave them in for a long time). I’ll have a closer look....
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123