Thread: Plant Based Ink

Default Plant Based Ink

I chose to adapt a full vegan lifestyle awhile back rather than just a diet. As a vegan I am against animal cruelty and I'm aware that regular tattoo ink contains charred animal bones. I would love to get more tattoos and I know I've been notified that it has silicone and that kind of scares me. I have one tattoo but was not a vegan when I got it. Please share your thoughts and experiences on vegan ink. Any info would help me here! Thank you!

Faye Michelle

Pierced 22 times (repiercings included)
    Three lobes, first and second x2
    Helix on both sides

Smiley
    Nipples left x3 right x2

Medusa/Philtrum
    Belly button x2
    Labret (repiercing soon)

SC: sarahlovesmoi

There are many vegan inks out there and many artists that use them. If that's what you want for your tattoos then make sure the artist you choose uses vegan ink.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<