Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hey guys! I'm so glad to be in this forum and to find something like this! I'm really not sure what I am and am not allowed to say about myself lol so here goes nothing..

My name is Savannah, I'm 18 and from the U.S.! I've been getting pierced ( other than lobes ) since I was 14, and am now up to 11 piercings currently open, but have had 18 overall.

I have my lobes double pierced, and am currently stretching the 1st lobe and am only at a 10g right now, but plan to go 1/2" or bigger to be honest. I also have my septum, my bottom lip, my tongue, my tongue web, my nipples, and my belly button. My next peircing would have to be double nostril piercings on the same side, I think those are gorgeous!

I guess this is all I have to say for now but can't wait to get more involved in the forum!

Hi and welcome. As for what you can/can't say, have a look at the rules. Any questions just post em
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks! Wasn't sure if my age and location would be a problem, in the past with other various forums it has been haha glad this one is more relaxed!

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Hi there and a warm welcome to the forum!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowlight View Post
    Thanks! Wasn't sure if my age and location would be a problem, in the past with other various forums it has been haha glad this one is more relaxed!
    How strange that your location and age would be an issue! I'm glad you've found us as well. We don't discriminate here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

hi

Hi! I'm new here too! I've been reading the forum for ages and decided to finally join lol

Hey Savannah, nice to meet you. I'm new to this forum as well, but have been lurking for a while.

Hi Yellowlight and Welcome

Hi there, I'm new too!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast