Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice on having a HCH or Triangle

Awesome, seems they're still under the radar then lol (or the LA has changed their policy again)! Good luck ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Awesome, seems they're still under the radar then lol (or the LA has changed their policy again)! Good luck ^_^

Thanks. Yeah, I was quite pleased to hear that they still do. The chap I spoke to on the phone sounded friendly and suggested that I didn't need to make an appointment, just ring on the day to let them know I'm on way. They close at 7pm, so I'll have the whole afternoon. I may get my conch or 4th lobes done whilst I'm there; it will give me an indication on how they practice.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

YAY! Super excited for you! Diary would be great when you have it done so I can be even more jealous haha! :p
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I've just got back from seeing Julie at Cold Steel and in her opinion, I'm not suitable. She thinks my thighs would rub onto the jewellery, causing it to twist when walking and sitting, which could cause it to migrate. TBH I wouldn't want to go through the procedure and healing, it I ended up having to retire it, because it felt uncomfortable had migrated. I had a feeling that my thighs may sway it, but otherwise, I would have been ok. She did say that I'm a good candidate for a HCH or inner labias though. i could go to Kalima in Worthing for a third opinion, but it would be a while before I do. I found Julie friendly, knowledgeable and experienced, and wouldn't hesitate going back to her to have any piercings done.
    Last edited by Jools1969; 04-24-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Aww shame :(

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hi

I've literally just joined and on my way to the piercer to check if I'm suitable for a triangle piercing. If I am, I will be getting it done today but, on a scale of 0-10 how much does it hurt? I currently have a Christina, VCH, 6x inner labia and 2x outer labia so not, new to genital piercing. I also have vertical and horizontal nipple piercings.

Please help....

Thank you x

Quote Originally Posted by woolybug View Post
    Hi

I've literally just joined and on my way to the piercer to check if I'm suitable for a triangle piercing. If I am, I will be getting it done today but, on a scale of 0-10 how much does it hurt? I currently have a Christina, VCH, 6x inner labia and 2x outer labia so not, new to genital piercing. I also have vertical and horizontal nipple piercings.

Please help....

Thank you x
    Impossible to answer, I'd put childbirth around 8 or 9 and piercings all under 1 personally. Also what's painful to one person is a non-event to another. Some say it's pretty intense, some say it's akin to a VCH, some to a christina. I'm sure you'll be fine, focus on yourself, the piercer and the piercing and not the pain

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I wasn't suitable for the Christina unfortunately but, he checked me for the Fourchette and I have enough room for it. Opted not to have it done today though, was too disappointed. Psych'd myself up in preparation for it. My Daughter has her tongue pierced instead, so piercing No.26 will need to wait for a couple of days. Time to look Christina alternatives.

Thank you Hazel for taking the time to reply to my first post

Christina or triangle? I'm confused, you mention getting a triangle and having a Christina already...??

Fourchettes are pretty!!

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Triangle, t'was talking about Christina's and wrote the wrong thing. Love my Christina, very pretty. Considerimg Diana piercings as an alternative to the Triangle hmmmmmmm. I agree the Fourchette is stunning and looking forward to that, once overcoming disappointment.
    Last edited by woolybug; 04-26-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast