Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nose jewellery hanging out !! Driving me mad !

Angry Nose jewellery hanging out !! Driving me mad !

Hey everyone !
    New here! I have a question ... if anyone could advise me, I'd be forever grateful
    I got my nose pierced last August. It's healed up fine, however ever since I got it done I've spent most of my time tucking the jewellery back up to hide the bottom of it. Sometimes it'll come down slowly and people will bring it to my attention before I've even noticed - which is frustrating . My sister got hers done at the same time by the same person and hers doesn't ever come down and show. I'm assuming it's because she has a completely different shape nose to me. Is there any answer? I really like it and don't want to have to take it out simply because I don't have the right nose shape for it. I'm currently using a domed nose stud.
    Im wondering has mine been pierced in the wrong place, mine isn't as close to the crease indent of my nose as my sisters... or is it simply my nose doesn't agree with this type of jewellery? I just feel this is the most secure type in keeping it in, I've heard they're prone to coming out...

thanks for all advice & help in advance !!
    Jamie xox

Go see a good piercer and get jewellery that is suitable for your anatomy fitted.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hi Hazel
    i will do this thanks.. but I've just had an accident and can't get out at the minute. Any advice on what types of jewellery would be better for this type of issue ?

You say you're using a "stud" is it a screw, labret, nose bone? The right jewellery will be the one that fits your anatomy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Sorry I meant to say it's a nose screw .

I personally like screws and threadless micro labrets but again, the rise or length will have to match your anatomy for it to fit properly.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hi I spoke to my piecer and she suggests I need a labret 1mmx 4 or 6 as my nose is very small , she's going to see if she can source one and let me know. Do you know anywhere I could find the smaller size ?

I wear 1mm x 6mm Neometal labrets in both my nostrils. I bought them online many years ago but my piercer now also stocks them and will deliver as well. If your piercer has a contract with Neometal then they won't have any problem.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I wear 1mm x 6mm Neometal labrets in both my nostrils. I bought them online many years ago but my piercer now also stocks them and will deliver as well. If your piercer has a contract with Neometal then they won't have any problem.
    Hi hazel does your piercer have a website would be interested in a neometal labret esp if they can deliver to devon.

Quote Originally Posted by kscott82 View Post
    Hi hazel does your piercer have a website would be interested in a neometal labret esp if they can deliver to devon.
    They don't have a retail website but you can ring them, email them or message them via Facebook and they may well be able to assist you.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast