Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Funniest/ most embarrassing / most painful thing you've got caught in your piercings?

I couldn't understand why I had two bottles of Prontolind spray on the go the other night. I thought I only had one. I was really tired and had messy ears as I had some more jewellery changed. Anyway, I worked out that I cleaned my ears with my Artificial Saliva medication instead. Thing is - it made a good job of cleaning them. The bottles are the same colour and blue writing on both of them.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 05-11-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Anyway, I worked out that I cleaned my ears with my Artificial Saliva medication instead. Thing is - it made a good job of cleaning them. The bottles are the same colour and blue writing on both of them.
    I'm sure it's perfectly hygienic but...... Gag, puke,spew.... That sounds so gross lol!
    Have you thought of putting a coloured sticker on one of the bottles to help identify them?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I'm sure it's perfectly hygienic but...... Gag, puke,spew.... That sounds so gross lol!
    Have you thought of putting a coloured sticker on one of the bottles to help identify them?
    Lol... *And TikiMan was only describing the taste of Artifical Saliva spray.* It is as nice as that he he! Thank you for suggesting to put a coloured sticker on one of the bottles. I will put some coloured insulation tape on one.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345