Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Funniest/ most embarrassing / most painful thing you've got caught in your piercings?

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

I accidentally smacked myself right on my septum a couple nights ago while in bed. Never done that before, but of course I'd do it to a freshly stretched piercing *facepalm* lol.
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    I accidentally smacked myself right on my septum a couple nights ago while in bed. Never done that before, but of course I'd do it to a freshly stretched piercing *facepalm* lol.

Ouch! Nothing like waking yourself up in pain when you catch a piercing in your sleep! The other thing is waking up to find your jewellery has fallen out and wondering if it'll go back in. Had that several times with my nose stud years ago so decided it was time to buy some better jewellery!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Ouch! Nothing like waking yourself up in pain when you catch a piercing in your sleep! The other thing is waking up to find your jewellery has fallen out and wondering if it'll go back in. Had that several times with my nose stud years ago so decided it was time to buy some better jewellery!
    I've had that happen to a nipple bra. Luckily, I was able to put it back in!
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post

Oh man, I think I'd jump out of bed so fast and scramble to a mirror to get the jewellery back in lol. I adore my nose piercings, definitely wouldn't want them closing up.
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

I've ripped out a nostril stud because it caught on my sweatshirt once, I had to go back to the piercer and explain what happened so that she would help me.... I just got an industrial piercing, I'm sure many great adventures of getting it smacked or caught on things is ahead of me...

I caught a nipple piercing on a bird cage, bled from that.

Just last night I caught a healing cheek piercing on my 5 year old son's long, curly hair. Also bled from that. Lol.

I heard a story about a friend of a friend doing the "opera", i think he had a PA, The ball was loose, came off and got stuck in her throat. They had to go to E.R (A&E for us Brits) to get it removed. I think she could breathe and never lost consciousness but they couldn't get it out by themselves. Even if it's hear say, could you imagine?

Personally though, 8 years ago, I got my freshly newly pierced nose stud stuck in a towel fiber and it flew out since it was a nose bone (sadly was done with a gun). I thought I lost it so I shoved an earring in it, no backing of course, 'cause no way was I losing my beloved piercing and went to the piercer a few days later since, if I remember correctly, it would be the weekend and was easier because a parent had to be with me, i was 15. She was actually quite rude but I didn't complain or at least felt like I shouldn't open my mouth since she gave me some more cleaning solution because yes I over cleaned and ran out as well as a new stud for free, told me to get out her shop with it and I never went back. Tbh I regret going to that place, the more I think about it the more shady it was (not just for me but my dad also but thats a complete other story) but I was desperate for the piercing. Anyway, I only found it on the bathroom floor after all that nonsense.
    Current Piercings:
    First lobes - Done between the ages 7 and 9.
    Second lobes - Done 5.05.18.
    Third lobes - Done 29.03.17.
    Fourth lobes - Done 06.03.18.
    Helix (left ear) - Done 13.05.17.
    Nostril Piercing (left only) - Done 16.04.12.

Piercing Plans:
    Tongue - getting pierced in the next week or so, wish me luck!
    Triple forward helix < still working on this idea.
    Naval - possibly in the future.

Most "embarrassing" but not caught situation. - I had to have plastic jewellery in last week as I needed an operation and when I came around and took the tape off balls were breaking off and Labret posts bent etc... I had to re-tape the bad ones up again etc... I went to see my piercer at the end of the week to see to them and one of the Daith's was a mare to get back in and it really did hurt. I cannot believe it but, yes I said the naughty F*** word. I had to apologise and went red. lol...
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I recently got a Dutch Shepherd puppy, and he's got paws the size of a lion's, I'm not exaggerating, and he likes to punch, and he punched me in the side of the head and his nail hooked my daith piercing that's still healing and pulled. It's not been ripped out or anything but I've never experienced pain like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHoleyOne View Post
    I recently got a Dutch Shepherd puppy, and he's got paws the size of a lion's, I'm not exaggerating, and he likes to punch, and he punched me in the side of the head and his nail hooked my daith piercing that's still healing and pulled. It's not been ripped out or anything but I've never experienced pain like it.
    Ouch!! Handsome dog the Dutch Shepherd and not too common. Sure he'll be very gentle (yet lively) as he grows lol
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) segment in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos: