Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funniest/ most embarrassing / most painful thing you've got caught in your piercings?

Default Funniest/ most embarrassing / most painful thing you've got caught in your piercings?

What have you got caught in your piercings that has been funny, embarrassing or painful? Or all 3?

I had to chuck out some knickers as I got a lacy pair caught in my vch.

Everyone with a facial piercing gets hair and scarves in them - or is it just me?

Nipple rings and seat belts are a bad combo for me.

What's yours?
    Last edited by Miss Fi; 03-16-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Shower scrunchies and nipple bars are the worst - I've had to reach for the scissors once or twice, mid-shower!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Seat belts and nipple piercings are a combo from hell indeed. I always hold my seat belt down now since they caught a few times. I also have a coat which has one button on the inside for some stupid reason and it is just at the same height as my nipple piercing. So whenever I put that coat on I risk it rubbing and potentially catching it on the piercing..

As far as facial piercing and hair/scarfs.. I can't say that I have that problem. My industrials do gather a lot of hair though. Especially if my hair is braided in the area of the industrials. They always seem to end up in the braids.
    What else...

Oh! The most annoying but also funny I guess thing that got caught was spaghetti. Almost every single time I eat that at least one piece finds a way around my tongue piercings. It wiggles around and wraps itself around a few of the piercings so when I swallow just the end part goes down my throat and the rest is all tangled up in the tongue piercings. That's a really weird feeling. And I always struggle with it XD
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I have a few but we're not in the 18+ section, sooo.....
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Lol.....

Intrigued....
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Mine involved nipple piercing and climbing a ladder ! You wouldn't believe it !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Lol.....

Intrigued....
    Haha! Tbh I probably wouldn't post it here anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Proud piercer View Post
    Mine involved nipple piercing and climbing a ladder ! You wouldn't believe it !
    Oh noo! Owie!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Oof, I can only imagine!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I'll second the shower scrunchies with nipple bars and add nose studs, too. I've also caught my nose stud on towels and when I've tried on items of clothing or hats that have danglingly tags in shops, too!

The most painful (and only) thing that's gotten stuck are shower scrunchies. Trying to detangle and take them out is so annoying.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast