Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shiny ring underneath nose stud???

But if it's irritated wouldn't it hurt or be sore and bleed etc? It's literally painless :S

It's been gunned and it has essentially sh*t jewellery in it.

You need to go see an actual piercer who can assess the damage done and fit you with appropriate, implant grade, sterile, piercing jewellery.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Everyone has pretty much said everything that needs to be said about how to move forwards - have you got any updates on this? Hopefully you've gone to visit a reputable piercer who has changed that god awful jewellery.

In the future, don't ever get a piercing done with a gun - not even your lobes. Needles aren't just better, they are the only way you should be getting a piercing, especially in cartilage. You're setting yourself up for a horrific healing process and potential shattering, with the butterfly backs being a haven for bacteria in a damp environment like the inside of your nose. Just because a piercing isn't hurting, it doesn't mean it's okay; one of my lobe piercings that I stupidly had done with a gun didn't hurt, but next thing I knew it was engorged to the point that when I had it removed, it could fit a 3mm tunnel in it with a horrendous blowout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12