Thread: Diary of a Piercee

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    From Instagram x) -

You look absolutely gorgeous!

Your piercings look amazing! X
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum, tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    You look absolutely gorgeous!

Your piercings look amazing! X
    Thanks so much my friend xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double, Vertical Tongue Piercings & Getting More:

I looked at my tongue for a good while today, and I don't see space for a third center tongue piercing fitting in. :( It's pretty sad to me, as I really wanted one more, but I know my own body and I need to consider my gums. I can feel that my front tongue piercing is already close enough to them. I know in myself without needing to ask my piercer that I will risk gum recession with a third center piercing. My only other option is venom bites, but I don't want them as I have a thing going with center piercings and I don't want to throw that off. But I want more tongue piercings. :/ Lol....

So at the moment I'm not going to do anything regarding more tongue piercings.
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.
    Dragon eye on right hand.
    Sphynx cat on chest.

Septum Update - Brown Discharge:

So pretty much since using coconut oil, I've discovered a brown discharge from my septum :/ It also became sensitive on the left side. I googled more about coconut oil and read that it can apparently "draw out impurities" so I'm wondering if that is what was going on.

I included the link but not the direct image in case you don't want to view the gross brown cotton bud - http://i68.tinypic.com/256yz9w.jpg

I have stopped using coconut oil (left side of my septum is feeling perfect since then) and am now using the LITHA method instead. Brown discharge is still there, but hell I'm pretty sick of it so I am using pure water and a cotton bud to clean it at night and that's it.
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Sphynx cat on chest.

Looks so cool ! X

*sigh* so, this is an update for my septum, labret and double vertical tongue piercings:

I no longer have them. First it was my labret that went - I had my brother remove it for me with tools so I could put in the new bar I ordered. Turns out the size was a bit too small, and the ball kept popping off. Eventually, I lost it and couldn't get to my piercer that day so by the next morning the hole from the inside of my lip had closed up. :(

Next was my septum. Basically, I met a guy and he asked me to take it out. Stupidly, I did, and I ALWAYS said I'd never do that just because someone else doesn't like it. I regret this so much now. :( This guy ended up finally asking me to become religious, and that's when I drew the line and moved on.

Finally, my tongue rings. The balls (which were acrylic) cracked in my mouth one evening. Of course, no piercer is open at night so once again I couldn't get to mine in time and they closed up.

So yeah, I'm now left with just my left and right nostril piercings. I'll see about getting my septum re-pierced next year, I miss it so much!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Sphynx cat on chest.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    *sigh* so, this is an update for my septum, labret and double vertical tongue piercings:

I no longer have them. First it was my labret that went - I had my brother remove it for me with tools so I could put in the new bar I ordered. Turns out the size was a bit too small, and the ball kept popping off. Eventually, I lost it and couldn't get to my piercer that day so by the next morning the hole from the inside of my lip had closed up. :(

Next was my septum. Basically, I met a guy and he asked me to take it out. Stupidly, I did, and I ALWAYS said I'd never do that just because someone else doesn't like it. I regret this so much now. :( This guy ended up finally asking me to become religious, and that's when I drew the line and moved on.

Finally, my tongue rings. The balls (which were acrylic) cracked in my mouth one evening. Of course, no piercer is open at night so once again I couldn't get to mine in time and they closed up.

So yeah, I'm now left with just my left and right nostril piercings. I'll see about getting my septum re-pierced next year, I miss it so much!

Oh my gosh that's devastating to hear no matter what :(!

With your septum you could of just flipped it up and he'd never know? Secret piercing for the win :P
    The rest my advice would be to have back ups. I've literally got a collection of nose studs, nose rings and now collecting my tongue rings and i'm not even pierced yet.
    I once nearly lost the head of my helix piercing, i love my little moon so i bought some more back ups just in case. Luckily nothing too regrettable has happened.
    I'm honestly nearly tempted to walk around with a mini zip lock bag with spares in (mostly nose stud and tongue ring) just in case something happens outside.

I hope you get all the piercings you love back <3
    Current Piercings:
    First lobes - Done between the ages 7 and 9.
    Second lobes - Done 5.05.18.
    Third lobes - Done 29.03.17.
    Fourth lobes - Done 06.03.18.
    Helix (left ear) - Done 13.05.17.
    Nostril Piercing (left only) - Done 16.04.12.
    Tongue - Done 11.04.19

Piercing Plans:
    Triple forward helix < still working on this idea.
    Naval - possibly in the future.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112