Thread: Conch and industrial experiences

Default Conch and industrial experiences

Basically I'm after peoples experiences with these piercings as they will be the next piercings I get

I sleep on the side I'll be getting them done on (left) would one of those travel pillows be ok to sleep with? I can't sleep any other way and getting them on the other ear isn't an option

If you use the search function you'll find lots of diaries.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I got my industrial piercing done not too long ago on my left ear. I sleep on my left so I was worried about getting it done but after a few weeks I could sleep on it without too much discomfort. You can still feel it but it doesn't hurt, It just feels slightly strange.

I could also sleep on my industrial fairly shortly after I got mine, although I suggest you try not to because I've heard it can lead to your piercing healing in a direction other than straight. I'm prone to keloids though and have a small one on the upper part of the industrial but I still love it. My biggest advice to you is to not take out the jewelry for a year, especially on an industrial because those are hard to put back in yourself and it can damage the piercing all over again if you have trouble getting it in. (I had this experience)