Thread: Piercer Question! (Nipple piercings)

Exclamation Piercer Question! (Nipple piercings)

If you're a piercer or have puffy nipples and have your nipples done then this question is for you!

I have puffy nipples but I want to get my nipples done. They do look normal when I'm cold or turned on so I'm wondering how, if I'm even able to, would a piercer pierce them? Would they have to get them cold in order to know where to pierce, or just go through the nipple at it's resting stage? If they just pierce them regularly, how would they know they're putting it in the right place? Also, I've heard that nipple piercings make your nipples stand erect 100% of the time, so would that be the case for me as well?

Any info would be awesome! Please no hate too :( I just started loving my nips for what they are, and never thought I'd get my nipples done because of what they look like. However, I've always wanted them and I'm just starting to say fuck it lol.

The best thing to do is ask your piercer, not all will use the same methods so you may get varied answers. Hopefully someone will be along with their experience. Mine are very flat when not erect and nothing special needed to be done the 3 times mine were pierced.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Flat, like just regular puffy when not erect?

I don't know what you mean by "regular puffy" sorry. However it will be best for you to let a piercer examine you in person then they can let you know what procedure they use. Good piercers can pierce inverted nipples so dealing with quite flat ones shouldn't be an issue. Once they have marked you up and wiped over the area to clean it most nipples get a bit stiffer anyway and if they use cold clamps then they'll likely to be pretty much erect at that point.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

I'm also not sure what you mean by "puffy nipples".

I respect piercees who are brave enough to go for a nipple piercing, I think it looks great. Maybe I will change my mind at some point, but for me the thought of a needle through my nipple makes me want to run a mile lol.

Mine were a bit inverted and I got them pierced just fine.

Need to do your research and choose a good piercer.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I have one nipple thats partially puffy and it looks fine!