Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Piercing Sensitivity

Default Nipple Piercing Sensitivity

Obviously the piercing will vary for everyone, but how much more sensitive should I expect my nipples to get if I pierce them? Thanks

It depends on the individual. Some people may experience more sensitivity than before, some won't. Some may start off being sensitive and then taper off, going back to the way it was before.

For me, in the beginning, they did feel a little more sensitive than previously, but now, only occasionally.

I had both my nipples pierced about four months ago, and so far I am getting noticeably heightened sensitivity. They also look larger and more prominent, which I really like.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Jools1969 View Post
    It depends on the individual. Some people may experience more sensitivity than before, some won't. Some may start off being sensitive and then taper off, going back to the way it was before.

For me, in the beginning, they did feel a little more sensitive than previously, but now, only occasionally.
    Yes, that's what I thought. Does playing with them help?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMorton View Post
    I had both my nipples pierced about four months ago, and so far I am getting noticeably heightened sensitivity. They also look larger and more prominent, which I really like.
    I get that from simply playing with them, is the piercing worth it you'd say?

If you already have that level of sensitivity, then piercing might not have as great an effect as it did for me. They'll still look amazing, though!
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by jw99 View Post
    Yes, that's what I thought. Does playing with them help?
    i only have my right one left now, as I retired the left due to incorrect placement. So when the right one starts to become more sensitive during playtime, I always encourage more attention to that area!.

Yes, they do look pretty amazing and changing the look with different types of jewellery is great. One day I'll have the left one done again.

I got both mine done couple days ago and they're hyper-sensitive. Can't wait til they're fully healed, if you get my drift.
    Current body mods:

0g lobes (first) + 16g second lobes on both and third lobe on right
    triple forward helix on right
    inner conch on my right
    tragus on left
    ‒ one cartilage on my left
    ‒ both nipples

iris flower on my right ribcage/belly area
    lyric tattoo on my left ribcage
    ‒ Pisces sign with genderfluid colourations

Getting it done

Planned in the "near" future
    ‒ spiderbites

Planned in the "not-so-near" future

seraph wings with a heart 'tramp stamp'

Retired

medusa

I got mine both last week and theyre not too bad. I haven't caught them on anything though ( honestly I don't know how people DO catch them on things haha do they walk with their boobs first? XD ) and haven't touched them much more than cleaning and it seems fine! Although healing takes a very very long time and they can be sensitive for 1+ year if they are slow healers!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowlight View Post
    I got mine both last week and theyre not too bad. I haven't caught them on anything though ( honestly I don't know how people DO catch them on things haha do they walk with their boobs first? XD ) and haven't touched them much more than cleaning and it seems fine! Although healing takes a very very long time and they can be sensitive for 1+ year if they are slow healers!

You wait until you put a seat belt on in a hurry when not wearing a bra and forget they're there!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast