Thread: I'm wanting a PA

Default I'm wanting a PA

Hey everyone. I'm 50 and decided I want a PA! Don't care if people think I'm to old or stupid. I live in Essex but will travel tonLonfon to get it done. I think I would be more comfortable with a guy doing it for me. Can anyone recommend a really good piercer to do this for me. Also can I get a bigger ring fitted from day one? I think the fatter rings look better. Thanks everyone.

No your not too old to get it done, where about in Essex are you as someone might be able to recommend a local piercer. He or she will be able to advise you about the ring size, but generally I believe it won't be recommended to go very large to start with. I wanted to get a PA but decided to go for an RPA instead have you considered this ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hi MR MOUSE? I've looked online and there is a girl who is highly recommended but I don't think she does genitals. I have heard of rpa but not sure what it is, have you a pic? Or is that being totally forward. I think I shall go to London. Another question is, will it set alarms off at the airport? Thanks Mr Mouse

Default PA pleas

Guys, I'm going to get a PA done. Any advise from you guys? I've done research and think extreme needle in convent garden is the place.

Please stick to one thread and keep it in the 18+ section.

What are you wanting to know? Have you posed your questions to the piercer yet?

Lots of photos online, extremely unlikely to set off any alarms. RPA is a reverse PA, google it.

Starting at around 4mm should be fine some will piercer larger, depends on the piercer.
    Last edited by Boo; 02-22-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hey buddy, sorry but I don't do photos on the net. I would imagine you can find plenty of pictures though if you look on the internet, good luck with your decision & getting your piercing !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

You're never too old to get pierced! I didn't start until I was 54. I know you said you thought you'd be more comfortable being pierced by a guy, but if you're not set on that, consider giving Rhianna Jones a go. She's very experienced, highly skilled and super sweet too! She does three days a week at The Circle in Noel Street, only a few minutes from Oxford Circus or Tottenham Court Road.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Hey. Well had it done and so pleased with it. Can't wait to start stretching. I know, I must not rush gotta wait about 3-4 months.

What size did you start with? I gauged mine up from 10g to 4g, which was my goal. I like it so much better with the 4g. So does the wife, which is always a plus! LOL
    Current: 10g Cartilage Septum / 4g PA / 6g Hafada
    Retired: Lobes Lx3 Rx2 / Helix / R Nostril / Tongue / Nipples Lx2 (Vertical/Horizontal) Rx1 / Frenum / Hafada x4 (Ladder?)